One Year Free Membership @ The Photographer's Academy

Thought of joining but noticed...
Please note that the billing address must match the address registered to your credit/debit card, and that * denotes required fields.
Are credit card details required to sign up for the free year?

Tried adding code "XFREE" in Referral code column and got a message that only digits are allowed.... Am i missing something?

Well signed up but no sign of a promised email :)

All signed up , I have email but on way out so will have a look later .

Email no show ... is it worth bothering to try again?

:plus1:, email received promptly, and login has worked.

Second time lucky :) Cheers

All registered cheers, the vids will come in handy when it too wet to go out.

just signed up, thanks to Buck for the pointer.

Worked for me and email reply sent immediately, but I had to rescue the email from my Hotmail Junk Folder. Many thanks.

Registered too many thanks. Is it just me or are the videos a little on the low res side. I watched one yesterday and in full screen mode it appeared a little blocky/ smeary

I am always suspicious when something is offered free.In this case I can easily see me being bombarded with 3rd party companies the email will be passed on to.
As I suspected in the small print

Quote"
Personal Information
On some of The Photographer Academy Web pages you can order products and make requests with reference to site content. The types of information collected at these pages are name, address, contact and billing information, transaction, and credit card information. All personal Information we collect from you to complete transactions and process any of your online purchases are used to communicate back to you, update you on our service and benefits, to provide you with information regarding our products and promotions, to support your use of our services only. You always have the right to choose whether or not to provide information about yourself to The Photographer Academy. If you choose not to provide such information, you may be restricted on what is accessible on the site and will not be informed of any upcoming events.

I don't want my in box filled up with promotions and information thank you

Last edited:
I am always suspicious when something is offered free.In this case I can easily see me being bombarded with 3rd party companies the email will be passed on to.
As I suspected in the small print

Quote"
Personal Information
On some of The Photographer Academy Web pages you can order products and make requests with reference to site content. The types of information collected at these pages are name, address, contact and billing information, transaction, and credit card information. All personal Information we collect from you to complete transactions and process any of your online purchases are used to communicate back to you, update you on our service and benefits, to provide you with information regarding our products and promotions, to support your use of our services only. You always have the right to choose whether or not to provide information about yourself to The Photographer Academy. If you choose not to provide such information, you may be restricted on what is accessible on the site and will not be informed of any upcoming events.

I don't want my in box filled up with promotions and information thank you

But isn't that the quid pro quo for gaining access ?

Thanks for the heads up - just tried a sneaky try with the code today and it still works!!

Yes, I thought it was worth a try so applied the code and the email came to activate it which has now been done, Bargain!!

Back