Beginner Online Portfolio Tips Needed

Name
Caitlin Dalton
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi! this is my first post here so I hope it's in the right area!

Even if just for myself to be able to look back on without having to sift through folders etc I'd like to start an online portfolio and just wondered if anyone here could point me in the right direction on how best to go about it. Is there specific websites that are built for that? I just thought it'd be beneficial to me to have one and it's nice to be able to look at for myself too!

Thanks in advance!

Hello Caitlin, lots and lots of people use Flickr as not only does it work as a portfolio it is also very useful for putting photos on the forum.

By way of example see the link in my signature.

Hello Caitlin, lots and lots of people use Flickr as not only does it work as a portfolio it is also very useful for putting photos on the forum.

By way of example see the link in my signature.

Why didn't I think of flickr?! Thankyou so much I'm going to get a flickr up right away, much appreciated (I'm now lost scrolling through your brilliant photos on Flickr!)

If you want your own take on the website then there are lots of alternatives like Wordpress.

However Flickr and the like provide you a quick solution and a platform that is ready made of sharing.

Also consider 500px.

Back