OptimusBri's self portrait 365

Wow - another great shot - a fantastic model as well as a great photographer!

Phil

Thanks a lot everyone :)

77/365

4443658930_a3281311b6.jpg

Please view large here

Didn't have much time today so it's nothing too adventurous. I spent almost 5 hours trying to do my interactive portfolio, then came back and did this photo, and now I am exhausted and hungry...time to make some dinner and read I think!

Great shot! Nothing wrong with it at all, nice lighting, nice balance, nice eyes, defiantly a nice picture. :D

Another great shot! Well done...

fantastic focus on the eyes today...really nice!

shows your eyes off beautifully that last one briony.. love the textures on the door shot

Love the last one, it's much better large!

You do have a very innocent quality about some of your portraits!

i love this shot, pin sharp and the catch light in your eyes is spot on!!

Thank you all! :)

78/365

4444978817_b1c7220492.jpg

Please view large here

Had another long wander in Abbey Park today...I can't get enough of that place. It's so quiet and there's hardly any people there every time I have been in the week. Loads of different areas and things to look at!

I have also put two other photos up from today on my Flickr account. I was going to put them in the comments of the main photo but then decided to put them separately as they are edited quite differently, and are just quite different in general :) I'm really pleased with my photos from today!!

Last edited:
really like the composition of this shot, that tree was made for it!

thats excellent.. the little tree/bush is perfect.. love the colours and tones.. you're coming up with some fab shots briony

i really love your eyes i must say! anyway onto the shot, i cant help but be distracted by the small light brown circle in your hair on the rhs under the ruler, other than that, great!

79 is really nice. the colour is great and the focus on the eyes is spot on...

80 is well composed...

2 great shots briony.. agree the focus on your eyes is wonderful on 79.. I think you are measuring up very well indeed ;)

nice and simple today. great lighting, good focus on the eyes again...

simple or not, its a fantastic SP, great focus and clarity in your eyes.. wonderful light

Yet another cracker. Nice work.

brilliant colours, dof...

Cheers Ian.

83/365

4459877198_6b053bbda6.jpg

Please view large here

Got up at 4:30am to shoot a video for my project this morning!! I have edited it, and you can

view it here

if you so wish :)
I have way more experience in photography than film, so my video skills aren't that brilliant, and I only had the video camera that I borrowed from Uni (which is only 4 mega pixels >.<), but I guess practice makes perfect. It was the best I could do :)

Last edited:
78 is really god the bush/tree is almost like an umbrella or some sort of shelter, really nice capture of colour as well. i really like 80 as well, is it in Shrewsbury? and if so near the Darwin statue?

82 is very good, nice dof and colours and the focusing is really nice too

78 is really god the bush/tree is almost like an umbrella or some sort of shelter, really nice capture of colour as well. i really like 80 as well, is it in Shrewsbury? and if so near the Darwin statue?

82 is very good, nice dof and colours and the focusing is really nice too

Thanks Chris :)
Nope, it's in Leicester! On my University campus.

Back