OptimusBri's self portrait 365

Just had a catch up Bri! Stunning shots..can't pick a favorite...but can't tell you haven't had time! Ok I like the one on the stairs....but great shots they all are!

Roo

Thanks a lot guys :)

99/365

4505473424_f891e5c72e.jpg

View large here!

Gorgeous weather again today! :D Unfortunately I now have to go on a massive printing session for my Uni work, which involves me being sat at a computer for a couple of hours while my work gets printed painfully slow instead of me being outside!

I really do love your processing, Briony. You always have great ideas and execute them so well.

like the way you have lit and exposed todays. in this in camera or processed?

100/365

4510736273_698cf7ed64.jpg

View large here if you so wish :)

Wahoo, 100 photos in my 365 project! :D Feeling rather happy.

This was taken in Silsden (Yorkshire) when I went to visit my best friend this weekend. May have to post some funny photos in the comments in Flickr later, it was quite an amusing little outing...

I was originally going to take a shot of me on this mound of earth/grass thing, so I set my tripod up and everything, went up there and saw a couple of spiders which freaked me out a bit but I carried on, then a few steps later I realised it was like some MASSIVE spider nest or something! They were everywhere! Needless to say I was seriously scared and ran away and took my photo over by this harmless gate instead haha :)

101/365

4511377076_297c88dc0f.jpg

View large here :)

Okay so this morning I took some shots for my 365...didn't end up using those ones though. I have discovered a love of taking photos through the windows on trains :D I took tonnes on the way back home! So here you are! I also posted up some other shots from my train journey on Flickr. If you are interested and want to take a look, just click here.

Last edited:
nicely done as ever, especially like the reflection shot...

love 102. i think i prefer the alternative in the flickr comments, both great shots though. very evocative...

again, i really like this. you are really back on track with these...love the style! everyone seems to be getting into this at the moment while i feel rather uninspired...

Last edited:
Lovely shots Bri! Would love to know how you are doing these. The alternate 102 is great too! Well done on getting to 100!

Roo

So, on with today's shot!

104/365

4520972872_93ea8b7c68.jpg

"In Bloom"

View large here

Had a completely different idea for today's shot which involved the swans which are ALWAYS in the canal, but today when I actually wanted them there, they weren't...so I went with another idea instead :)

Oh and I have decided to do these double exposure type shots for a week. I'm enjoying them quite a lot!

So, on with today's shot!

104/365

4520972872_93ea8b7c68.jpg

"In Bloom"

View large here

Had a completely different idea for today's shot which involved the swans which are ALWAYS in the canal, but today when I actually wanted them there, they weren't...so I went with another idea instead :)

Oh and I have decided to do these double exposure type shots for a week. I'm enjoying them quite a lot!

i am really liking them as well...

great work as always briony, love the reflection one and well done on explore for it.. nice to see you smiling on 100 too, like the tale about the spiders, the gate looked far safer :)

Thanks Ian, glad you think so :)
Don't worry about it, I'm sure everyone will go through good and bad phases throughout their 365. Just keep on going and you'll probably feel inspired soon :)

thanks, had a brilliant day today and i really feel into it again...

Thanks everyone :D

Only just had a chance to post these up, sorry it's a couple of days late! Had so much work to do, but my Final Major Project is FINISHED! :D So now I have until September to do whatever I want, wahoo!

105/365

4528304036_e71c6a1f22.jpg

106/365

4528326604_6712847e09.jpg

Was planning to do a double exposure type thing with this too as I was going to do a week of them, but I quite liked it just on it's own how it was. The light was so nice for this shoot too!

Still have to take today's shot...going to be another one outside in the lovely sun. The weather is so nice today, I'm even in my shorts!

nice. 106 is the stand-out for me, nicely over-exposed. or was it photoshop?

105 06 and 07 are all really good, quite a ghosty feel to them. 107 you certainly made the most of the sun!

Thanks Ian :) no it was overexposed in camera anyway, although I did overexpose it more in Photoshop!

you youngsters and your photoshopping ;)

Briony...

Haven't said this in a while... You. Are. AWESOME!

Simple is good. however 107 is superb!

Great stuff and keep it up! (y)

Back