weekly -OY-'s Weekly 52 thingie for 2018 - Week 52 : Showcase (Complete)

A great image for showcase Dave, good lighting and love the milky water and great colours.

Thanks - looks good in mono too - I may add that one.

That's a wonderful image for Motion, Dave, with a legendary head of steam providing lots of impact. I also like the hint of countryside in the top left corner, giving a sense of the location.
Party - a fun idea and perfect for the theme, with the full glass in the middle helping to balance the image.
Your Showcase image is a stunner with a lovely landscape scene, a brooding sky and just the right amount of motion in the clouds and the water. It was well worth you soldiering on to get the shot you wanted, and nice to know it will be hanging on your wall.

Congratulations for finishing your 52, and see you in 2019!

Congratulations for completing the 52 Dave, and what a finish....spectacular....dare I say I prefer it in mono!!(y)

See you in next years 52, Happy New Year!

Thanks Gareth - change my mind over the co,our or mono every time I look at them haha! Happy New Year!

That's a wonderful image for Motion, Dave, with a legendary head of steam providing lots of impact. I also like the hint of countryside in the top left corner, giving a sense of the location.
Party - a fun idea and perfect for the theme, with the full glass in the middle helping to balance the image.
Your Showcase image is a stunner with a lovely landscape scene, a brooding sky and just the right amount of motion in the clouds and the water. It was well worth you soldiering on to get the shot you wanted, and nice to know it will be hanging on your wall.

Congratulations for finishing your 52, and see you in 2019!

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Lovely capture of city of wells Dave,

Motion, great socks! Nice fun take on the theme

Showcase, That looks a lovely place to visit, I think you have done it justice there, like both versions but I think the colour has the edge in this case.

Well don on the completion of the 52 Dave.

Thanks (Socks was Party :) ) Happy New Year!

Looking forward to my 2nd year of this!

Showcase
I like it. A good clean shot. A nice bit of movement in the clouds.

Cor Dave that is good.
You have some nice golden colours, the water is not to silky and the motion in the darker clouds give it atmosphere.

Cheers Pete

Cor Dave that is good.
You have some nice golden colours, the water is not to silky and the motion in the darker clouds give it atmosphere.

Cheers Pete

Ta Pete :)

Back