PANAMOZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really morally wrong as we already pay quite a high tax rate just so those people who are too lazy to get a job are living nice on a council house or flat whilst the rest of us work our buts off paying rent. Mortgages and bills

What's next in your argument to justify it? Godwin?

Question still stands. Why we make a honest living, some of our hard earned cash goes to people who are too lazy to make a living themselves

but don't you see that it has to start somewhere...just because you can illegally avoid tax does not mean you HAVE too!

Your attitude is as bad as the spongers! In fact I would say your attitude towards it is worse.

Question still stands. Why we make a honest living, some of our hard earned cash goes to people who are too lazy to make a living themselves

Could you help me understand how people on benefits, council houses, the unemployed or the amount of bills or mortgage you have mean you have a right to evade tax?

I just don't get the correlation :shake:.

Can someone please explain to me what all this is to do with Panamoz, wether they are trading or not???

Could you help me understand how people on benefits, council houses, the unemployed or the amount of bills or mortgage you have mean you have a right to evade tax?

I just don't get the correlation :shake:.

Where does majority of the tax go? To the lazy people in this country.

Where does majority of the tax go? To the lazy people in this country.

Even if that were true (which it isn't, the ENTIRE welfare bill is only 16% of spending) you still haven't explained why you feel it gives you the right to evade tax.

I still don't get the connection, by your reasoning would it be OK to rob the Post Office as well?

How about starting a thread in OOF about how you disagree with the tax and benefits system!.

how about u stop whining about panamoz dodgy tax? that is how this discussion came about. Lets stop talking about tax dodging as a whole and talk about panamoz. if there is nothing to discuss about panamoz then lets close this thread as since the price hike there has been no reason to keep bumping this thread.

O and i pay my taxes just like everyone else but i am not a fan of it as you can see.

O and LOL at someone talking about health care. What health care? the NHS is a joke in this country. i know lots of people who work in the NHS who is having a nightmare working under NHS due to the large amount of cuts they had to make.

my wife works like freaking dog as a nurse in NHS and comes home shattered and drained and angry due to the way the stupid NHS is run. Dont u blooming get me started about the NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANT over.....

Last edited:
how about u stop whining about panamoz dodgy tax? that is how this discussion came about. Lets stop talking about tax dodging as a whole and talk about panamoz. if there is nothing to discuss about panamoz then lets close this thread as since the price hike there has been no reason to keep bumping this thread.

O and i pay my taxes just like everyone else but i am not a fan of it as you can see.

O and LOL at someone talking about health care. What health care? the NHS is a joke in this country. i know lots of people who work in the NHS who is having a nightmare working under NHS due to the large amount of cuts they had to make.

my wife works like freaking dog as a nurse in NHS and comes home shattered and drained and angry due to the way the stupid NHS is run. Dont u blooming get me started about the NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANT over.....

I've had nothing but great experiences with the NHS, so thank your wife please. They've been brilliant for me and my family. Not really on topic though is it?

As for Panamoz and potential tax evasion, well it's very pertinent to discuss it as it's at the very heart of the matter at the moment.

Same boring argument going round and round and round and rout (and so on) - please just give it a rest.

RANT over.....
Tell your wife to move professions or work for private healthcare then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back