Photo with a Bright Pink Camera

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Out shopping with the missus and granddaughter yesterday. I hate shopping unless it is gadget related. I left them to it and went off with my camera to take some photos. When we met up later, missus wanted me to take a photo of them, with my camera. But our granddaughter fished in her bag and brought out a bright pink instant camera. She insisted I used her instant camera, to take the photo. It was a very busy shopping area and I certainly did not mind using her big bright pink camera. :)

Sounds like the Kai (ex digital rev) challenge! Pro gets toy camera and has to take award winning photos. :runaway:

Sounds like the Kai (ex digital rev) challenge! Pro gets toy camera and has to take award winning photos. :runaway:
Not even sure what kind of camera it was, felt like a Barbie Camera. It made a whirring noise and out popped a photo. Oh, and hardly an award winning photo. :)

Sounds like one of THESE. Someone in the Film and Conventional area has grafted the gubbins from one onto the back of a TLR.

Sounds like one of THESE. Someone in the Film and Conventional area has grafted the gubbins from one onto the back of a TLR.
Ahh yes, that is the type it was. Thanks for the link @Nod. After I pressed the shutter button, out popped a passport sized photo, maybe a little bigger. I never got to see the photo. :(

THIS is stevelmx5's thread on his hybridization project.

Ideal for those for whom the delay that digital photography imposes is a burden! (They do a printer that plugs in to some cameras as well as the "Polaroid" type camera.)

THIS is stevelmx5's thread on his hybridization project.

Ideal for those for whom the delay that digital photography imposes is a burden! (They do a printer that plugs in to some cameras as well as the "Polaroid" type camera.)
Thanks @Nod. I will see if I can get the granddaughter to read the thread. :)

Good luck!!! :p

Back