Photography wish list

Name
DAVE
Edit My Images
No
Hi

I'm curious to know if expense or skill wasn't an issue and you could choose any person, location or subject what/who would it be?

I'll start off. Wild Wolves in Canada. Golden Eagles in Scotland. Dita Von Teese, any where. Shinedown in concert - stage pass. Grand Canyon. These for starters - got me thinking now...

I am happy with what is around me so no wish list. I would rather like better health so I can make use of the opportunities that I do have. As they say, growing old is not for the faint-hearted.

Generally better than the alternative though, John!

Subject? My own collection of classic and vintage cars and motorcycles.

Tigers in India, Orangutans in Borneo, Penquins in the Antarctic and Polar Bears in the Arctic ... as it is I shall have to be content with Reed Buntings in Gloucestershire. :(

I'm a bit of a horse enthusiast, so good portraits of famous horses, with or without riders would do it for me......

I'd also like to get better at urban/street photography, as this is an area i like but never seem to really get to grips with.

Humpbacks off Vancouver Island or Alaska, Great Grey Owl in Norway, F1 and/or Le Mans cars from trackside (not the bleachers)....

A few years ago I sat in a Landcruiser on a 8 hour each way drive through Kazakh villages and countryside. I'd love to do that again with the opportunity to stop the car, get out and take pictures.

Hmm, I want to go back in time with my digital camera, and shoot the stuff that I took on film.

I would love to visit Antelope canyon and New England in the fall but its not gonna be in this lifetime :(
Wales and Scotland will have to suffice but that doesn't make them a poor substitute FAR from it :)

Wish List.

Italian Dolomites, Austrian Tyrol and Bavarian Alps. Will do all these this year.

Lofoten Islands in Norway, keep putting this one off for expense.

Canadian Rockies, Andes, Patagonia and North USA mountain areas.

I love lakes and mountains. I am fortunate to be in Scotland but there is bigger and better over there.

I would love to see the aurora borealis one day. That has always been an ambition of mine and something that is definitely on my wish list. Hmm...Canada is up there and I wouldn't mind a visit to Sydney! One huge lottery win should cover it all lol [emoji23]
I am happy with what is around me so no wish list. I would rather like better health so I can make use of the opportunities that I do have. As they say, growing old is not for the faint-hearted.
Better health and much better mobility would be welcome here too John. There are so many amazing sights on my doorstep that I can't quite get to. It's rather frustrating!

For me I'd love to shoot top winter sports - World Cup ski slalom, figure skating etc. got some shots of amateurs last season, maybe this year I can get to one of the main events.

air-2-air in fast jets within a mountain range. with and without snow, so i would have to do it twice!

There is an air display in Switzerland high in the mountains with live firing .... but has not taken place the last couple of years due to weather and accidents. Might be worth looking into? Search Flickr for axalp and you should find pictures of it.

Back