Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Spikey.

bsEryvL.jpg

The scene. We like to pick brambles here, but not today :D

wfTQT6w.jpg

Looks quite pleasant now

If anything it was colder than yesterday and shooting in that direction I very often lose the right hand sky, it's not blown here but there is glare and lack of blue. I really want blue skies at the mo :D

I'd like some snow and blue skies. That's be lovely :D

Feeding the monster,
The out fall pipe from my filter to the veggie filter,
creating an ice monster even though its flowing.

004.jpg

"Scrap Book (2)"

Please note this is just a try out with some new software trying to get a retro kinda look so not supposed to be anything special.

iPhone 12 Pro Max
Scrap Book (2)-20220002ipSB by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Thank you kindly Keith, appreciate your reply.

"No Mate everything is as is with nothing added, snapped with the Ultra Wide (13mm) lens. Pro Raw conversion using Pixelmator Photo with a bit of clarity & texture plus a cinematic preset and a crop from the left & right and bottom together with correcting the uprights, then into Snapseed (which I've had for ages but never used) and just juggled about with the vintage slider and one or two other sliders, then finished off in Affinity to spot out some of the grunge and add my watermark. That's it about ten minutes in all"

Hedge Hog House , the head quaters of a Hedge Hog charity on Titterstone Clee.
3A.JPG

This is not Snow, It is the result of Frost on Frost, It was bitter cold up on the top with a sharp breeze, When I came home it felt as if the temp had jumped massively up
4A.JPG

There's a chap called Simon who I see walking his dogs down the river often, they're rescue dogs from Romania. The light was low so no chance of taking some quality images for him, however, one of the dogs was sniffing about when it sensed another dog walker from about 100 yards away. It lifted one leg and froze in this position for about ten seconds while it focused on the approaching strangers. It was one of those moments and the dog was like a rock, locked on to the distant walker and dogs, so I grabbed a picture.
Simon Dog 3.jpg

No Longer Available.

Last edited:
Back