Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Hi, a different squirrel came to my feeder. It had a darker fur, longer brushes on the ears and more fur on the paws.

Going up :

DSC_6855-d500c.jpg

To the feeder :

DSC_6856-d500c.jpg

DSC_6862-d500c.jpg

Snack for 20 mins :

DSC_6860-d500c.jpg

Checking the ground :

DSC_6879-d500c.jpg

Exit :

DSC_6881-d500c.jpg

(I must confess, I like squirrels ... --- )

Deep in thought !

I live in a total paradise and work in Hell ( Hell maybe a little over the top but it is getting there) This is one of the local girls she is really nice and totally confident ( everyone here is really nice) 1940's weekend hence the outfit, a short break in the chaos at our local !

deep.JPG

A few shots from a cpl of days away over at Flamborough

Guillemot at Bempton Thursday evening

Gilly 1024.jpg

Puffin with Sand eels yesterday afternoon

Puffin 1024.jpg

The highlight was seeing these two briefly appear just after sunset, after sitting and waiting an hour last night

Badgers 1024.jpg

And a phone shot from today's walk along the clifftops

Flamboro' cliffs.jpg

First things first I apologize as yet again I have many photos, Today I trawled along the Severn Valley Railway between Hampton Loade and Arley using my cheap Kodak AZ401 Superzoom that very rarely sees light as I brought a Sony A600 not long after having it. I had forgotten how useful a camera with multiple focal lengths in one package with all the features could be, With the Sony I cannot justify the cost of the longer lenses that I would then rarely use as they are too big so tend to use old Film ear lenses. As I have become really lazy with the modern cameras I tend to cock up quite a few photos with these not focusing correctly or forgetting to change the aperture. I will be using this camera much more.

Scrap collection for making more Spitfires , and you thought sticking the recycling out was a modern idea !

1.JPG

You still had phone zombies in the 1940's either that or this photo is proof that the Time traveling app has just been created !

2.JPG

3.JPG

Back