Please help, how to determine distance/size of object in photo

That might depend on whether the aliens saw light as we do; the coloured lights might be invisible to them, and something they simply hadn't considered needed blacking out.

Back on topic: I really don't think that there is enough information to answer the original question, which was along the lines of "armed with a single image, and knowing the focal length of the lens and the resolution of the camera, can the distance and size of an object be measured". I'm instantly put in mind of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle; we can know the exact velocity or the exact position, but not both simultaneously. In this photo case, if we know size, we can estimate distance, and vice versa.

Mr Badger, you brought up an interesting point, mentioning they don't see light the way we do. I can tell you how I got that photo, for some strange reason I could see light that others couldn't see, let me explain...

As I mentioned, over a hundred of these objects flew over, over a nine day period, and best of my knowledge, not a dang person even noticed. Not a one to the best of my knowledge, yet tens of thousands should have.

Your very right, they may not see light like we do, I was able to see light like others couldn't, that's a fact. A step further, my camera could see what's in my photo, when I couldn't, I didn't lie when I said I took a blind shot in the sky to capture that photo, that part was true, but it was the two beams of light that flipped my wig.

Yes, I knew exactly where it was, because just like a police helicopters spotlight, this thing has two, and they lit the sky up unimaginably.

However, the beams were blue, and I guess it's like a deer being colorblind, this beam to others blended into the dark of night, and no one even noticed

I can offer you an uneducated explanation for the lights in my photo. They are NOT lights how we view lights, such as in our cars and homes, which we use as necessities, accessories, to be able to visibly see. No, those lights in my photo are nothing more than a byproduct of their energy source. Those streaks of light in the heart shaped field surrounding the "craft", were multicolored, even within the same strips, side by side were some, with jeweled colored bits of light, which means the energy was visible, from one end of the other, of the visible light, humans can see, on the electromagnetic scale, so one could only imagine how well the can use the while scale. We can only see a tiny fraction of a fraction, of what's all around us. That light in the photo, is simply a byproduct of the enormous amounts of energy, that "power supply" uses.

I'm not sure I explained that very well, just look at it this way, nine nights, every night, all night, these huge craft shined two giant beams of light from craft to ground, unloaded their intelligent cargo, did plenty of exploring, and to my knowledge, I was the only one who was terrified by what I was seeing.

You made a very good point me Badger, one of the best I've heard, because you were spot on, that's the part people can't wrap their mind around. They were cloaked on a different wavelength, which is completely invisible, to the vast majority.

Lol, I couldn't have said all that if I didn't have a picture, no one is going to believe it anyway, but what I said is 100% true, and I pray one day everyone gets to see what I've seen, especially the mockers, the next picture I want to take is the expression on their face when they realize, they're not alone

This is a question I can't help asking myself when reading accounts of UFO sightings: If you were an advanced alien civilisation that had mastered physics and astro-propulsion technology to the extent that you could visit other far-away worlds and/or move between different dimensions (if they exist), why would you cover the craft in which you were traveling with lots of coloured lights?

Maybe to comply with the CAA regs or something or maybe at the spacecraft showroom that's all they had?

why would you cover the craft in which you were traveling with lots of coloured lights?
That's an easy one: space traffic control is run out of Sibson and takes second place to running the parachute aircraft. Hence: lots of coloured lights around your ship is a very good idea: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-49715399

We're well used to the saucer mob around here. This one regularly lands in a field across the road. The farmer's called the police several times but when they confront the driver he just waves his tentacles and says "wheep zeep deleep queep" which I don't think I should translate on a forum that might be viewed by young people...

Panasonic G9 8GB 06 P1012698.JPG

:tumbleweed:

Last edited:
That's an easy one: space traffic control is run out of Sibson and takes second place to running the parachute aircraft. Hence: lots of coloured lights around your ship is a very good idea: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-49715399

We're well used to the saucer mob around here. This one regularly lands in a field across the road. The farmer's called the police several times but when they confront the driver he just waves his tentacles and says "wheep zeep deleep queep" which I don't think I should translate on a forum that might be viewed by young people...

:tumbleweed:

I can't tell you what I read that as the first time.

This is a question I can't help asking myself when reading accounts of UFO sightings: If you were an advanced alien civilisation that had mastered physics and astro-propulsion technology to the extent that you could visit other far-away worlds and/or move between different dimensions (if they exist), why would you cover the craft in which you were traveling with lots of coloured lights?
Because.

Actually, UFO designers might not be aware of the electromagnetic spectrum - a lot of Earth animals aren't - or their eyes might see in the microwave portion, or x-ray portion. The lights might be an unintended and unobserved consequence of some other aspect of the machine - like the swishing noise a pushbike makes. Just because light is important to us does not mean it is important to aliens.

Mr Badger, you brought up an interesting point, mentioning they don't see light the way we do. I can tell you how I got that photo, for some strange reason I could see light that others couldn't see, let me explain...

As I mentioned, over a hundred of these objects flew over, over a nine day period, and best of my knowledge, not a dang person even noticed. Not a one to the best of my knowledge, yet tens of thousands should have.

Your very right, they may not see light like we do, I was able to see light like others couldn't, that's a fact. A step further, my camera could see what's in my photo, when I couldn't, I didn't lie when I said I took a blind shot in the sky to capture that photo, that part was true, but it was the two beams of light that flipped my wig.

Yes, I knew exactly where it was, because just like a police helicopters spotlight, this thing has two, and they lit the sky up unimaginably.

However, the beams were blue, and I guess it's like a deer being colorblind, this beam to others blended into the dark of night, and no one even noticed

I can offer you an uneducated explanation for the lights in my photo. They are NOT lights how we view lights, such as in our cars and homes, which we use as necessities, accessories, to be able to visibly see. No, those lights in my photo are nothing more than a byproduct of their energy source. Those streaks of light in the heart shaped field surrounding the "craft", were multicolored, even within the same strips, side by side were some, with jeweled colored bits of light, which means the energy was visible, from one end of the other, of the visible light, humans can see, on the electromagnetic scale, so one could only imagine how well the can use the while scale. We can only see a tiny fraction of a fraction, of what's all around us. That light in the photo, is simply a byproduct of the enormous amounts of energy, that "power supply" uses.

I'm not sure I explained that very well, just look at it this way, nine nights, every night, all night, these huge craft shined two giant beams of light from craft to ground, unloaded their intelligent cargo, did plenty of exploring, and to my knowledge, I was the only one who was terrified by what I was seeing.

You made a very good point me Badger, one of the best I've heard, because you were spot on, that's the part people can't wrap their mind around. They were cloaked on a different wavelength, which is completely invisible, to the vast majority.

Lol, I couldn't have said all that if I didn't have a picture, no one is going to believe it anyway, but what I said is 100% true, and I pray one day everyone gets to see what I've seen, especially the mockers, the next picture I want to take is the expression on their face when they realize, they're not alone

It wasn't me that suggested aliens might not be able to see coloured light. However, it was me who queried why they might want to bling their craft up with them. If the way different species see light hasn't occurred to them, then all I can think is that there mustn't be much biodiversity on their home planet, because even humans have worked out that different animals see light in different ways.

Also, what have they been doing during all those alleged abductions? I'd have thought such an intelligent entity would have known exactly how the human body works by now after examining so many?

As for the two beams of light you mentioned, is it not more likely that these could have been going up rather than coming down from a craft? Perhaps from two laser projectors - very popular with night-clubs a few years ago for lighting up the clouds above them. After all, the developers of such devices have to test them somewhere, and a deserted airfield or abandoned military site might be just the place, with lots of open space and no members of the public wandering around.

I always look for a logical explanation to whatever I've seen before I start thinking of the paranormal. The truth is indeed out there, but in the vast majority of cases it's very much of human origin and can eventually be explained away.

Last edited:
Since the OP Ken implied there was a similar image from “Bob Lazar” ( a very unreliable source, I find) I thought I would try a google image search (which I’m no great shakes at) after cropping out Ken’s image but it wasn’t very productive. Though I quite like this one:
https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0007795548_10.jpg
from https://nocturnalblood.bandcamp.com/. Which seems to be an album cover?

To Stephen, Retune, John, Mr Badger, Spexx, and the other kind folks, especially you Woof Woof, I want you to know I am bouncing off the walls this morning beaming with uncontrollable excitement at the thought, one of you could be good, hopefully an expert at photography, mixed with some math and science and whatever else could be necessary, to pick apart my photo. I am literally begging and pleading with you guys or anyone, to simply give a logical explanation for what you are seeing. I am 100% certain, not one of you will have any idea WHATSOEVER. I'm okay with that, but what I'm NOT okay with, not having professional photographers, not give a rational explanation as to how I made this photo. How did I do it? How did I Photoshop it? How did I sit around one day, and decide to do a photographic hoax. Believe me, that's the only way I'm going to get past this part of the story

I'm telling all of you straight up, this was at least a mile minimum in the sky. Whatever that thing is, is the central "mechanism", for their activity. When they were around, that was around, * I can't stress that enough*, I cannot stress that enough

In between work today, I'm going to go figure out how to get those off the thumb drive, and put it up here. When I do, your going to realize why I cropped out parts of the photo. Your going to see some things that are unrecognizable, yet unmistakable, but you're going to see something that you recognize, that's where I'm going to lose 99% of you.

*PLEASE*, get past that part, hit your fancy buttons, try to understand this photo has depth, like infinity in the sky depth, I don't know what that'll do for you in your investigation, but I would think it would do a lot. There is no backdrop to this photo except the sky

I want you to notice the different colors of light, which means their in different "*wavelengths"*, on the electromagnetic spectrum, all light is energy, it's ALL CAUSE AND EFFECT. Something caused the various colors, that's the part where I come in

I fully expect people to poke fun, lol, believe me that doesn't even bother me. What should bother a mocking photographer, is the fact they cannot explain the photo. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just making a point

In between my work duties hopefully today, or one day this week, I'm going to put this unadulterated photo right here. Your going to see something when you punch those buttons that you don't recognize, you're going to see something that you do, but I want you to be aware, what you think is noise pollution or whatever you call those dots in a photo, maybe some is, but a bunch of it is not, more on that later. First please please do everything you can, to debunk this photo

Thanks guys, luv you, ttyl

Oops, sorry, one last thing, that's the only photo I have, that's the only one I have of that, I have tons of photos that would make your toes curl. No one will ever see them unless/until, I get past this photo. This is the most important one to me by far, because it deals with the mechanics side of things. The other ones aren't family friendly

It's pretty easy to "debunk this photo" without really even looking at the photo, just your words. :D

This thread is incredible entertainment. It's either one dedicated troll job, or the direct unravelling of a conspiracy theorist's brain in live-action.

I for one cannot wait for full unadulterated aliens!

Glenn, this is how this is going to work, it's impossible to debunk my words, without first debunking the photo, all you would have left is an assumption, and we know what that's worth

Glenn, let's get past this first, because I'm going to let my other photos do dispute the bunking later, got to run

@Mydogtaco
Hi Ken

Don't forget what I said ~ only by making the original, unadulterated/un-edited image file available will anyone look at it. That original file will be way too large to "put here" at TP, will need to upload it to a service like Dropbox and provide the download link here in this discussion thread.

The same would apply in future should you wish to share any of the other image files that you mention!

PS you again have made an emphatic statement of high the object was,........but as stated in regard to size & distance ~ neither you who was there or anyone looking at such a photograph can make that statement as if it is a fact without appropriate 'points of reference' to aid an interpretation of distance and size!

As for throwing down a challenge that only if someone can prove it is manipulated will you move on is fruitless.......there are countless examples of hoaxes and image frauds that have defied explanation for decades! That lack of proof of manipulation is not proof that there was no manipulation of that image subject and that is not an artifact of capture.

Last edited:
For whatever it's worth, there it is, I had a phone repair shop do it for me. The one guy gave me some depressing information, he said it was in jpeg format, whatever that means, but he didn't think it was going to be good. I'm interested in what you guys can come up with, if it's not much, I'm sad. If you feel you've been let down, I've got some other pictures that will leave you in deep thought, it's just that this one was really important to me

Thx

Vrtjames,
Your welcome to reckon anything you want, but it's obvious to mean you didn't do anything Photoshop magic on it, I know because you didn't have time to see all the things in that one photo. If you did, you would rule out the skydive thing

Listen, I've got a couple of photos that did dive out if that though, that you can literally count their teeth, and we're NOT talking the kind you would see, in this planet, bet your last hard earned dollar on that

I am completely unwilling to tap a send button on a ton of photos I'm holding in that regard, unless someone is willing and capable, of analyzing the above photo, and determine what they can from it

Yes, I only have one of the "craft", plenty of what came with it, plenty

Some are okay, some are rather unpleasant, a couple would make the squeemish not look anymore, I have a gammet to choose from, whatever happens with the photo above, I'm still willing to drop a couple irregardless, namely the ones where you can count their teeth

Deal?

I'm beginning to form the impression that you're only going to consider interpretations that fit your ideas. To require "photoshop magic" to be used suggests that there's nothing to be seen unless software interpolates it. It's usually the case that a large body of evidence is more convincing than a single isolated "fact" that is capable of more than one interpretation. Certainly, I'd take that view here.

I'm beginning to form the impression that you're only going to consider interpretations that fit your ideas. To require "photoshop magic" to be used suggests that there's nothing to be seen unless software interpolates it. It's usually the case that a large body of evidence is more convincing than a single isolated "fact" that is capable of more than one interpretation. Certainly, I'd take that view here.
That’s usually the case ;). There are other things to be seen in the photo — some smudges, possible reflections in a window glass and a liquid droplet if one just fiddles with exposure/brightness.

There's a link a few messages above, that's the one I'm pleading to have analyzed. I just had a shop get it off my thumb drive, put it on Dropbox, like Brownie suggested, I sent the link

Stephen, no your wrong, I don't think it's majic, to adjust the brightness and the contrast, it didn't take much more to see it. However I never did that, I used the Walmart kiosk, which Brownie said was crude, so when I say magic, I mean what else can you do to it ? I have no idea but there's got to be something that all those buttons do

If it's in the data, it's in the data right?

That’s usually the case ;). There are other things to be seen in the photo — some smudges, possible reflections in a window glass and a liquid droplet if one just fiddles with exposure/brightness.
No Stephen, you don't understand, I have no preconceived notions, nor any expectations, just I want you to understand, this isn't just one photo were talking about, it's thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of study I have done on the subject.

It would help me to begin to explain what I've learned, if something could be said of this one photo, of the 49000 plus that I've taken, that way, maybe just maybe, someone would listen to me, when I can explain what's in the others

I fully expect 99.9% of people to disregard me, before I ever even get started telling them what I've learned

*UNLESS*, someone could find something up with that photo

Part of it looks a bit like a Flywheel.
That's interesting, maybe those 7 discs are gear driven, I'm still searching for that answer, but what I've learned is, it comes with a tremendous amount of energy, that's visible, because it disturbs and distorts the space around it, that part of it was visible by my own eyes

Just went OTT to brighten it up, IMO it is a drone ?

View attachment 255901
I intentionally left out what else is visible, because that part leads people to believe it's something totally different. I'm not sure if I'm quoting the picture you just put up if it's present in this message, but I barely see the other part, if you keep adjusting it, it comes out clearer

Dave70D has part of the image above, I don't know how to quote the picture he displayed, but at Walmart I got it to come out clearer

Post the photos or don't.

Send them for professional analysis or don't.
Your not ready for me to drop the others, of what came ground level, I suggest you follow this thread for a bit, and see what can be discovered photography wise.

For 1, I need some credibility

For 2, you need to understand and prepare yourself for reality, of what is both existing, and thriving in the very air you breathe

PS, you cannot have one without the other

I wonder why aliens would want to come here?

The visa process is a right PITA and it's expensive too and the Life n The UK test is something that not many British earthlings would pass.

I wonder how they'd vote in any upcoming 2nd Brexit referendum.

You know, life really is quite simple.

You have a photo, or photos that you want to be analysed. Send them for analysis.

If you are not willing to do that you do not have, and never will have, any credibility.

Amusing load of nonsense though. I shall keep following.

Last edited:
It's sent, it's in a link above, this is the first time I've ever used Dropbox, let's see if this works, I'm going to attempt to put a link here, so it could be put in Photoshop or whatever you use, and hit the brightness button

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xgzq6goefftva9/IMG_20151130_193931.jpg?dl=0

After I get feedback, I will send a few others of the "beings'", in control of that "craft", I have my reasons and they are valid

Deep sigh... I try to take things at face value but this is all getting a bit much for me. Personally, I think this thread would be better posted on a UFO related forum. I don't know of any but there's probably a forum for anything and everything these days so maybe the OP could find one and post this there?

And would the photos of the 'beings' be of similar quality to those you've already posted, by any chance?

Back