Please help, how to determine distance/size of object in photo

Deep sigh... I try to take things at face value but this is all getting a bit much for me. Personally, I think this thread would be better posted on a UFO related forum. I don't know of any but there's probably a forum for anything and everything these days so maybe the OP could find one and post this there?
I'm sorry you feel that way, if I may, let me explain why this forum is important to me

You mentioned ufo forums, as if that's the place for all things ufo, but it NOT, because their looking for and expecting the wrong thing

They are all expecting to see, a solid object, like the typical saucer, triangular, pill shaped we've been accustomed to, one that you could walk and and touch, and having a three foot tall alien with big eyes pop out.

They are completely missing the point, they're looking for things that are not there, passing right by the things that are.

I have literally spent thousands of hours studying this phenomenon, and I'm the only one it seems doing it properly. It would serve me no purpose whatsoever, to speak to the average UF ologist

I don't want to do any other thread, than this very one. Everything I need to go further elsewhere, is be solved, or not solved right here.

All I need is analysis of this photo, from many different people, to form one conclusion. What can be learned photographically, from this one single photo, and that's it

This is so very very important to me personally, and if it can serve its purpose, it WILL BE IMPORTANT TO OTHERS

I apologize I had to use this forum, I have no other choice, I need the analysis so I can tip off all the ufologist, they're looking for the wrong thing stupid

If you apply a quantum wavelet deconvolution algorithm and rotate the image matrix about the kappa axis, the overall structure becomes much clearer:

Station_Io.png

Got rid of your fingers flipped it over and brighten up, if you look you can make out a White trainer and also on the BG wooden bit a lovely straight line from the top coming down. So I`d say don`t send them off for inspection as someone might be knocking on your door for a chat.

UFO.jpg

No, they have a head, two eyes, and teeth, and they're within 10 feet, I hope that answers your question
You need to post them then, if you want to have any real credibility.
What you've shown us so far is pretty poor quality and totally inconclusive.

No, but you are the second person to have mentioned this an an earthly explanation. One peek at the photo however dismisses that on a grand scale
I think that the only thing on a grand scale that a peek at the photo shows, it that it's an image of such poor quality that it could be pretty much anything! Well, you did ask what I thought!

Last edited:
Got rid of your fingers flipped it over and brighten up, if you look you can make out a White trainer and also on the BG wooden bit a lovely straight line from the top coming down. So I`d say don`t send them off for inspection as someone might be knocking on your door for a chat.

View attachment 255915
But it can't be that, simply because you haven't noticed the "noise photo pollution", I'm not going to tell anyone what this "pollution" is, if I'm even saying that right, "noise pollution",

But it's not pollution at all, it's something totally different, and intelligent on its own

So no, please don't do that, I'm a patriot hard core, I live my country, so let's stop this right in it's tracks please

People please, I am telling you, this is not worldly

But it can't be that, simply because you haven't noticed the "noise photo pollution", I'm not going to tell anyone what this "pollution" is, if I'm even saying that right, "noise pollution",

But it's not pollution at all, it's something totally different, and intelligent on its own

So no, please don't do that, I'm a patriot hard core, I live my country, so let's stop this right in it's tracks please

People please, I am telling you, this is not worldly

Ok I will leave this really great thread now, as it has really made my day but I shall look in if I still need a laugh.

No one has even mentioned yet what else can be seen in the photo, do you not see the circle, with something in it?

the last thing I want to do is give my input on what I see, remember I want to learn from y'all, but there's more that comes out of the photo, try focusing on the circle and what's in it

I quite like the white Trainer in the BG, plus a straight line down the back, good try to get everyone going though.
Ah, of course, the photo is upside down. There’s a pair of trainers , probably trousers, and the main thing is an electric fan.
1569268077671.jpeg

You forgot the Lancaster Bomber! ;)
You're wrong it was a Halifax. Those nice guys with the tentacles gave me a lift to their moonbase where they're converting it into an interstellar missile carrier...

Sony A65 8GB UnNumbered DSC02648.JPG

Unless you want to be seen as some sort of bampot, I suggest you show your high quality images of the aliens that were only ten feet away.

Your getting there Dave, that's awesome, too bad you can see the emerald looking colors of light in it, in the outcast heart shape, I would think some evidence can be gained there, because their multicolored, and floating on their own. Whatever that thing is, seems to generate tremendous amounts of energy, that passes a field of light.

Your getting there Dave, that's awesome, too bad you can see the emerald looking colors of light in it, in the outcast heart shape, I would think some evidence can be gained there, because their multicolored, and floating on their own. Whatever that thing is, seems to generate tremendous amounts of energy, that passes a field of light.

Evidence to me says, should of moved the trainers.

I will, at least two, but only after I receive information on my photo, I have my reasons.

This is not a game to me, I put all I could into this, I need an analysis first, an investigation first, of this one photo

As I told woof woof earlier, every other ufologists it's looking in the wrong place, you're looking for the wrong thing, and they're using the wrong tools.

that's why it's important that I get the most I can out of this photo, before I go any further, I have my reasons please understand

And the reason is, so that you will understand when you see the photos,

If I show them to you right now, you have absolutely no chance at understanding

Glad you can see the trainers (y)
Yes, sorry, I was posting and didn’t see yours, you beat me to it there. But you don’t mention the wire guard of the leccy fan which is pretty clear to me.

Yes, sorry, I was posting and didn’t see yours, you beat me to it there. But you don’t mention the wire guard of the leccy fan which is pretty clear to me.

Well between Richard and I we have now solved the mystery of the Fan and Trainers(y)

I wonder why aliens would want to come here?

The visa process is a right PITA and it's expensive too and the Life n The UK test is something that not many British earthlings would pass.

I wonder how they'd vote in any upcoming 2nd Brexit referendum.
Not the UK, the OP used Walmart and has spent thousands of dollars.

Glad you can see the trainers (y)
Bingo, you got me, that's what that is, your a genious

Except, I need to have explain to me, and everyone else, how that hypothesis works

First, can you Google and find a fan, and overlay that on that electric motor as you claim? Then can you explain how I got my shoes and pants to look like that? What about the ball, with that thing in it? And I hid it in the dark, at great distance, and somehow did that?

That's exactly the kind of investigation I need done, I'm willing to give anyone a thousand dollars, mow their lawn, do dishes and laundry, and wash their car, if they make your hypothesis stick

No, I did absolutely nothing other than touching the button on the phone , and took this picture in the sky, and I'm am telling you this, NO ONE CAN PROVE OTHERWISE

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it has to be said. There are some heck of a professional photographers on this site, I wish I was one of them but I'm not, they should be able to figure out this photo is 100% authentic

I did as I was asked, I took my thumb drive that I made directly off of my cell phone at a professional shop, I just went today to another professional shop, took it off thumb drive and put it on Dropbox, I am told 100% is in the photo, you should be able to prove, that theory is false

Again, I am very thankful for the help from all of you, it means a lot to me, but if you have a theory that can be proven or disproven, that's what I need

Thank you, thank you

I'm curious because I don't know, can you guys from your end hit the info button, and find out the info on that photo?

I used an Alcatel idol 5.5, it says it has an IMX214 sensor, which is Greek to me, shouldn't the photo give you some kind of information such as ISO oh whatever, that can prove something?

I'm curious because I don't know, can you guys from your end hit the info button, and find out the info on that photo?

I used an Alcatel idol 5.5, it says it has an IMX214 sensor, which is Greek to me, shouldn't the photo give you some kind of information such as ISO oh whatever, that can prove something?
Now you’re talking about ISO ... !

Now you’re talking about ISO ... !
Yeah isn't that funny, I don't even know what that means, but I know it has something to do with light, so what I'm asking is, what kind of information does a photo give you?

That info should help to disprove the fan and tennie bit, and what should help, it's to notice my fingers lit up in the photo, so I had the flash on.

Now, if I had the flash on, and that object wasn't over a mile in the sky, then why didn't anything show up, other than a fan with a bunch of lights out of place?

Yeah isn't that funny, I don't even know what that means, but I know it has something to do with light, so what I'm asking is, what kind of information does a photo give you?

That info should help to disprove the fan and tennie bit, and what should help, it's to notice my fingers lit up in the photo, so I had the flash on.

Now, if I had the flash on, and that object wasn't over a mile in the sky, then why didn't anything show up, other than a fan with a bunch of lights out of place?

Your fingers, damn I thought it might be Jupiter and Uranus :D

Back