Post a related film photo

Lots of wheels ! Kodak Colourplus 200 Arley station Severn Valley railway

TRAIN.JPG

Last edited:
Bulgarian version of a phone box (ca 1970)...

CB70A28 Presspunkt.jpg

Werra 1, Tessar 50/2.8, FP4, Sunny 16 exposure (from the guide inside the film box)

(A Prespunkt - Presspoint - is a newspaper kiosk, also selling postcard, tobacco, maybe even some alcohol)

London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford. Nikon F100, 20-35mm f2.8 lens, Kodak Tri-X 400, Dev'd in Ilfosol 3, scanned using Coolscan 9000 and tweaked in Lightroom.

Wheels of Industry
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

A banksy's building for Chimpanzees lit by lights.
Taken about 60 years ago
jy5446i.jpg

Last edited:
Me and my sister mid 1970's on a very old form of transport, West Ward Ho! North Devon on Kodachrome. Dig the flares man ! I can even remember the horses name (Joey) always went on the same one.

OSE.JPG

Last edited:
Towcester races, early 1980's Olympus OM1n, some horrendous cheap colour film, probably Tru-Print freeby tweaked in Lightroom.

3 o'clock from Towcester
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Somewhere between a building and a random pile of stone blocks! A ruined windmill on the rim of the Lassithi Plateau, Eastern Crete.

lasithi mill.jpg

Well I've a windmill shot taken in Holland.
Sigma 24mm so must have used a T70 ;)

QJuH4p8.jpg

erm Nick what's the relationship to windmills? is that biscuit Dutch?
I was looking on my phone and this photo is related to FishyFish's wagon wheel, although I'm equally happy to tenuously link it to the teapot above :D

More nymph than angel (slightly NSFW)...

CB67E21 Frohman memorial.jpg

I used to think this memorial was really weird, I mean who puts a naked woman on their gravestone? But it turns out it's a memorial to Charles Frohman, an American Theatrical entrepreneur, who spent a lot of time at Marlow where the memorial was later erected. Frohman died in the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915, and the statue was erected by his friends including J M Barrie. It makes a lot more sense now!

Werra 1, Tessa 50/2.8, FP3, guessed exposure.

Back