Post a related film photo

Canals.

Kennet-Departs2 by Andy, on Flickr

Voigtlander R4a, Nokton 35mm f1.4, Kodak Ektar 100.
National Waterways Museum Ellesmere Port.

This thread is great if you leave it for a day and read a bunch of posings one after the other! Well done, folks!

Last edited:
street sign

mn2kpx.jpg

Taken by available light during a pub crawl of Edinburgh following an 'educational visit' to the Royal Botanic Gardens in 1976. Our host (in the glasses) was the memorably named Dr Brinsley Burbridge who seemed to know as much about the pubs as the plants.

drBB.jpg

Hand held shot taken on my Zenith E (1/30 at f/2) on FP4 - developed as 250 ASA in Promicrol (Scan of print)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, cocked it up again! :facepalm:

Try this one.
Another narrow street, with iron chain. (shoehorn)

CNV00084.jpg

Last edited:
joxby Thats Perranporth Cornwall I used to live 30 seconds away, the owner always had a sense of humour. you photo brought back a few memories of good times.

joxby Thats Perranporth Cornwall I used to live 30 seconds away, the owner always had a sense of humour. you photo brought back a few memories of good times.
Yeah, its not even recent, mebbe 10 years ago I'm not sure, been there twice this year, it was rammed.....I ate school holidays.
We used to go to a little junk shop on a corner in years gone by, opposite the butchers, it was run by an old lady, sadly she's long gone and the shop is part of a house now I think.
I've visited that area of Cornwall once a year for the past 25 years :)
Another narrow street, with iron chain. (shoehorn)

I gotta ask...what is an iron chain shoehorn ??

Last edited:
I gotta ask...what is an iron chain shoehorn ??

Well the previous pic was an iron grid, so I 'shoehorned' the iron chain in.
Shoehorning is Cobra's specialty.

English canal.

Down The Cut by Andy, on Flickr

Mamiya C330f, 80mm lens, Ektar.

Back