Post a related film photo

OK so as @dmb has mentioned shoehornability, and there hasn't been another post for 48 hours..... There are people in this photo, my photo has a little person in it, on an old train seat, in a museum, so shoehorn that and lets get this thread moving lol

This is my son Joshua, it's not a great photo technically but I like how it looks, almost like it's straight from the 80's

Canon 500 w/28-135 IS USM (older lens) on AGFA Vista 400

locomotiommarch9 by Shaun Palmer, on Flickr

That's a world from long ago that probably no longer exists. This is a train on a shared road/rail bridge in New Zealand in 1974. The Flickr community helped me track down where this bridge is (see the comments); the railway no longer exists. EDIT In fact I think the bridge no longer exists either.

CS74Er04 by Chris R, on Flickr

Black Pentax Electro Spotmatic, the one that was supposedly only sold in Japan (I bought mine in Hong Kong), Ektachrome.

000030510019-2 copy.jpg

another train (yep the steam on the right is a train:D) and bridge, Llangollen on canon t-70 with 28mm/2.8 and agfa vista 200 shot at 100asa

Attachments

• 000030510019-2 copy.jpg
    000030510019-2 copy.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Were either of you September gone Llangollen folk there for the steam punk weekend ? I was there and took some very similar photos ! I had to check as I was going to post them up but found they were and 'm sorry for saying this Digital (yuk)

Were either of you September gone Llangollen folk there for the steam punk weekend ? I was there and took some very similar photos ! I had to check as I was going to post them up but found they were and 'm sorry for saying this Digital (yuk)

No, we were passing through on the way home from a few days away.

Another wreck ! Taken when first testing my Cosmic 35m, old farm house on the Bridgnorth to Ironbridge railway route. Not the best photo but first one I took with a flash on the hotshoe !

34647939081_df95b48043_k.jpg

Veronica, humm, think its 100F but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago when there was much more choice and I was in my dunno what I like phase...:)

iepcpi.jpg

Lovely car and a lovely photo - I can't help wincing at the thought of that mirror-polished chrome bumper overrider looking like it might be resting on those cobbles though! :eek:

Thanks - and yes it was - and yes I winced :)

Back