Post a related film photo

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Seems bricks are in.

Northwich Bus Station, March 2017, OM2n I had just bought at a charity shop with Vivitar Series 1, 28-200 (that has a slow opening aperture still) on FP4+ in Parodinal

2017-03-04-om2n0005es.jpg

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
The odd things you find on "The Stones" (Newcastle Under Lyme Market). There should be plenty of shoehornabilty in this.

20171011_eos5_02_ds.jpg

Eos 5 - HP5 Plus - ID11 - October 2017

Name
Shaun
Edit My Images
Yes
OK so as @dmb has mentioned shoehornability, and there hasn't been another post for 48 hours..... There are people in this photo, my photo has a little person in it, on an old train seat, in a museum, so shoehorn that and lets get this thread moving lol

This is my son Joshua, it's not a great photo technically but I like how it looks, almost like it's straight from the 80's

Canon 500 w/28-135 IS USM (older lens) on AGFA Vista 400

locomotiommarch9
by Shaun Palmer, on Flickr

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
That's a world from long ago that probably no longer exists. This is a train on a shared road/rail bridge in New Zealand in 1974. The Flickr community helped me track down where this bridge is (see the comments); the railway no longer exists. EDIT In fact I think the bridge no longer exists either.

CS74Er04
by Chris R, on Flickr

Black Pentax Electro Spotmatic, the one that was supposedly only sold in Japan (I bought mine in Hong Kong), Ektachrome.

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Name
BRAD
Edit My Images
Yes
Were either of you September gone Llangollen folk there for the steam punk weekend ? I was there and took some very similar photos ! I had to check as I was going to post them up but found they were and 'm sorry for saying this Digital (yuk)

Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
Were either of you September gone Llangollen folk there for the steam punk weekend ? I was there and took some very similar photos ! I had to check as I was going to post them up but found they were and 'm sorry for saying this Digital (yuk)
No, we were passing through on the way home from a few days away.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Lovely car and a lovely photo - I can't help wincing at the thought of that mirror-polished chrome bumper overrider looking like it might be resting on those cobbles though! :eek:
Thanks - and yes it was - and yes I winced :)

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Ancient(ish) photo of the fire engine that was too late to save the Chapel. 1970s on Lubitel - FP4

unoA (8)ers.jpg