Post a related film photo

Well from a shell on a 'shaype' to a Shell petrol station on Jersey.

Jersey2003.jpg

Oddest little petrol station I ever saw. The pumps are inside and there is a turntable to turn your car round once you have filled up.
The delivery tanker was too big for the turntable and had to reverse in. This was back in 2003, somehow I doubt if it will still be done this way.

Zenith E and Kodacolor 400.

Well I never! Just checked Google Maps - they are still selling petrol but not Shell and the turntable is now two doors down at the Total station.

Last edited:
A filling station of a different kind. East Lancs Railway Diesel Tank, for filling ....er.....diesels.
Stevelmx5's 'pimped' Olly 35RC (He pimped it for me) and Vista Plus 400.
This is straight out of camera, no PP whatsoever.
Thread for the 'Pimping' is HERE
CNV00141.jpg

Last edited:
It's gonna need some fuel...
har.jpg

Canon AE-1 auto - Fujicolour C200

Last edited:
Two wheels-2barrels . Every time I see Mrs Badger with a gun I'm scarred ! Panasonic C420 AF Kodak Colour plus 200 Dull over cast conditions.

GUN.JPG

Thats a terrible joke swisscheese

A view from my caravan ,Commi Cosmic 35m Kodak Colourplus 200 Whitby. Mid summer 2018 I can always tell when it's from the Cosmic 35m as it has slight film rub on the top ,I've never managed to work out what does this though !

whit.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 240301

This one has rather passed me by, only just spotted it when looking for something else. From the Lakes meet in 2015, Pentax MX, unknown lens, loaded with expired Reala 100 shot at 80.
Reala was my favourite colour print film, and we had a lab in Inverness that used Fuji gear and printed on Fuji paper, so the results were always really good. Happy days!

Thanks... I've still got around 20 rolls of Reala dated 2007, I guess I should rate it at 50 now! I do really love it, but I don't like tripods so me and slow film have a difficult relationship. Brighter days, roll on!

I shot this on my dads old zenith-e, kodak colour-plus. new years day on a beach nr newborough warren. The seas lost detail, but i like the placement of the group, sitting watcher and the running dog:)

000069330028 copy.jpg

Back