Post any of your favourite Pics, that was not done on a Professional camera!

St David's Cathedral in Wales. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3....

20140331_104838.jpg

Here's one taken and edited on my Samsung Galaxy S5 whilst on the coach on the way home from Llandudno.

JA4Xt3.jpg
Tcjl3l.jpg
NYllHy.jpg

This were all shot with a Samsung S3 phone. The first is in a walkway through the roof space connecting the two spires on Brno Cathedral. The peppers were on a market in Brno, I think this shot was helped by the fact we'd just had a shower and they were wet (BTW The red pepper wasn't put there by me!!!) The crane and Shard were shot this February on a crisp sunny day.

Some amazing shots people !

Sent from my iPhone using Talk Photography Forums

holy thread revival batman...

that being said, I missed it first time around and I want to play too...

Spurn Point Pinholes
by The Big Yin, on Flickr

(Plastic Fantastic Holga WPC120 Pinhole Camera, Ilford Delta 100, Deep Red Filter, think it was f/135 and 8 elephants of exposure...)

Looking Down Blencathra Ridge by The Big Yin, on Flickr

Canon Digital IXUS v3 point and shoot

My X30 goes with me when I don't want to carry the big camera and it constantly surprises me with the results.
Here's a couple of recent shots.

Swildons Hole - I'm now taking my DSLR caving, but this early shot with my X30 is going to take some beating!
DSCF3176-M.jpg

Crib Goch - perfect weather and almost to got the place to ourselves; it'll never happen again!
20150322-114439-DSCF3726-M.jpg

Taken with my little Canon G11, and I love the light and details it captured. Looking back, some of my favourite photos of the last few years were taken with this camera, which was my usual option on days when I didn't want to lug a DSLR with me.

The Tulip Stairs, Greenwich, London by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Going back quite some time (circa 2007), but the below was taken at around 7am (give or take) using a Nokia N73 mobile phone, think it rocked a 3mp camera, still love this shot:
penny2.jpg~original

This was taken with a Samsung S5 at 6mp then edited on the phone, I put this image in for a DPI comp and it came 2nd.

Back