weekly Pot line

Hi, Andrew, you need to paste the BBcode from Flickr for the photograph to show up (y)

I'll be back when you've done it to comment.

Cheers.

Nice one. Not to over complicate it, Andrew, but if you post your weekly photographs in this thread linky with a link to your TP52 thread it's easier for people to find and comment (y)

Onto your photograph. Plenty of detail and lovely rich colours. What makes it for me, though, are the two odd pots in the centre.

Good start and welcome aboard.

Cheers.

Good image for 'play' Andrew (y) Plenty in focus which suite the image well :)

That's a very colourful Cluedo board, how times have changed :D

I haven't played Cludo in years :(

On theme, good detail and well lit.

For ease of commenting don't forget to add a link in the comments only thread (y)

Cheers.

Hi
Thanks for the very kind comments on "Play - Cluedo. I am still trying to get my head around the mechanics of posting on the 52 challenge forum, but am working on it!
All the best
Andrew

Hi Andrew & a belated welcome to the 52's funhouse from me :wave:

Loving those chimney pots...great colors against the blue sky ,the 2 odd pots give it a bit of character & I like the crop...fab start to your project (y)

Play....never played Cluedo ! All looks good n sharp , colors make it pop & the 3d effect on some of the rooms on the board really give it a sense of depth (y)

This might help when trying to put a link to your thread from the pic only thread...... once you've posted your shot in here copy the URL from the top of the screen (http://www.talkphotograph ect etc) ,zip over to the pic only thread , write some words like CLINKYLUNKY,left click over them to highlight them , the click on the symbol in the bar above the text box that looks like a paper clip with a small green cross , paste the copied URL into that box, press enter & jobs a good un :) hope that all makes sense but feel free to PM if I've just confused you even more :D

Line - Straight shot but seen well especially the two middle chimneys set at an angle.
Play - It a very busy board but that's part of the game and also part of letting the view look all around the image. Nice bright lighting.

Last edited:
Hi Andrew it took a while to find my way back to you from the main thread, it is a bit confusing when you first start to get to grips with all the links isn't it.
I love the chimney shot for line, and the Cluedo one is great, it looks almost 3D to me ... very nice indeed.

Back