Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

I'm still here, not giving up now, we've managed to get to nearly the end of May. I may be late uploading on 6th & 7th June as I'm in hospital for an operation on the muscles in both shins, but hopefully only in for one day, so will try to get something, even if a picture of my crutches!
I will try to catch up on everyone's threads as well.

i know its off topic as such..... but i feel i want to share it to those close...sssh Want to stop those annoying ads in FB and put a dent in THE Googles profits selling your data and surf history.... i'm switching to firefox and installing as many as these fixes as i can.. http://fixtracking.com/ ... its up to you though....i know i haven't got any annoying FB ads now... :shrug:

...just to add body to this... the fixes blocked Google Analytics and Adsense trackers... and 1 other...Skimlinks...

Last edited:
Just popping in on my phone quickly to say I'm still here, just haven't had a chance to post my photos or catch up on threads. Will hopefully be able to in the next few days. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Apologies for not being about like I promised, I will try over the next little while to pop and see you all!

Glad to see so many still going strong, I miss you all :)
T xx

Well...all... Im on 314 .. I have tonnes of ideas for weekly themes... But Im running low on steam.. Life seems to be over shadowing my project...

..anyone else feeling this? Or is it just me.... time of year maybe...was i like this last year?? I don't know...

Well...all... Im on 314 .. I have tonnes of ideas for weekly themes... But Im running low on steam.. Life seems to be over shadowing my project...

..anyone else feeling this? Or is it just me.... time of year maybe...was i like this last year?? I don't know...

I'm the same, sometimes I really can't be bothered anymore. Motivation for indoor shots is at an all time low. When I'm out and about with the Camera it seems to be easier though!

Back