Produce & Share a Zine Round II (May - October 2020)

The final one from @sirch (2nd time lucky) arrived today, and excellent viewing it is too. Something I've always fancied trying, but other than a guided tour around a system near Cheddar Gorge 30 years ago, never managed it. There aren't that many caves in Stockport :/

Glad it has arrived

If you can make it up to the Dales sometime after the Pandemic is over I'll happily take you for a trip

hehe if my being a 55 year old, slightly overweight, less than optimum peak physical shape with a dodgy back and knackered knees doesn't put you off too much I might just take you up on that :ty:

hehe if my being a 55 year old, slightly overweight, less than optimum peak physical shape with a dodgy back and knackered knees doesn't put you off too much I might just take you up on that :ty:
Well I've got a few years on you and my knees have spent far too long crawling around in caves. There's a few easy walk-in options so you don't get out of it that easily ;), we'll sort something out when the weather warms up and the plague is over (y)

There's quite a few northwesterners taking part, so it would be good to have a meet up. Maybe by April/May we can sort something out?

I haven't joined in with the zine swap ..... Yet!!!
But would be very interested in a North West getogether

I haven't joined in with the zine swap ..... Yet!!!
But would be very interested in a North West getogether

Come and join us for round 3... You know you want to :)

May just do that

Just received my elusive Flook-zine today from Colin.

It was worth the wait. Gorgeous cover image too!
Thanks @flook999 !

Received my zine from @flook999 just now
once again may I say an excellent collection of images
thanks
Gary

Back