Protection for mirrorless camera whilst mountain biking?

I called in at LCE yesterday and the Lowe Pro ADVENTURA SH 110 II may be an option. The X-T2 fitted, but the 18-55 lens was too long - however this will only be used with the 23mm f2 lens, which is a few cm shorter. The internal dimensions are 17 x 7.2 x 8.5 cm, which I would have expected to be too small for the X-T2.

I'll have to try again when I have bought the lens.

Last edited:
I’ve already got a mountain biking rucksack, I just want something to protect my camera inside that bag.

I called in at LCE yesterday and the Lowe Pro ADVENTURA SH 110 II may be an option. The X-T2 fitted, but the 18-55 lens was too long - however this will only be used with the 23mm f2 lens, which is a few cm shorter. The internal dimensions are 17 x 7.2 x 8.5 cm, which I would have expected to be too small for the X-T2.

I'll have to try again when I have bought the lens.

I ended up getting the Adventura SH 110 II, the main compartment is the perfect size for the X-T2 with 23mm f2 lens, there's a pointless flap/pocket at the front of the bag that I'm half temped to cut off, but otherwise it it is good. My camera kit for taking on bike rides comes in at just under 1kg, which I am happy with.

Back