RAF Valley Angelsey

Name
Steph
Edit My Images
Yes
First Lot of decent pictures that i had taken with this camera.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

32-1.jpg

IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae186/Mrspvtkiller/75.jpg[/IMG]

85.jpg

90.jpg

63-1.jpg

68-1.jpg

69.jpg

Well done for capturing the display Hawk. Still not managed to have seen it, so im a bit jealous.
Dean:)

Well done for capturing the display Hawk. Still not managed to have seen it, so im a bit jealous.
Dean:)

Is that because your going to the Loop ? we went to the Loop first time and didn't see anything so we went to the actually Air force grounds there are a lots of places you can watch the planes from and get decent photo's too

Is that because your going to the Loop ? we went to the Loop first time and didn't see anything so we went to the actually Air force grounds there are a lots of places you can watch the planes from and get decent photo's too

Hmmm might take a trip there in the summer holidays

There are a few different places to go but the place we found best was... there is a golf course near by at the bottom of the run way and a little drive gap just before the golf entrance drive down there and park up and go over the bridge and follow the fence left or right all the way round to the end and you will be at the side of the runway but at the bottom :)
Let me know if you didn't understand that an i will re word it for you when am next with my boyfriend, am not good explaining things.

Last edited:
There are a few different places to go but the place we found best was... there is a golf course near by at the bottom of the run way and a little drive gap just before the golf entrance drive down there and park up and go over the bridge and follow the fence left or right all the way round to the end and you will be at the side of the runway but at the bottom :)

Is it off road, I mean an uneven path or any stairs or steps etc?

its sort of a road, its full of stones etc,there is a little car park next to it but you dont want to go in there just follow it down and your basicly next to the golf course parked up anywhere, warning though dont drive over the bridge when you get there and be careful when walking may feel like its going to break but its not.

I'm off to work now, i will find out the details for you and a map so if you have a sat nav or anything you will be able to get there, will try reply tomorrow. Thanks

its sort of a road, its full of stones etc,there is a little car park next to it but you dont want to go in there just follow it down and your basicly next to the golf course parked up anywhere, warning though dont drive over the bridge when you get there and be careful when walking may feel like its going to break but its not.

Walkings not an issue I have to worry about its my wheels I worry about:LOL:

images
:LOL:

Julian you would struggle mate, it's not a smooth path.

Howver if you go to RAF valley main gates where there is an aircraft on display. You go over a hump back bridge, then turn right.

Follow that road to a T junction then turn left. Keep on that road and eventually you crash into the end of the airfield again.

You could probably at a pinch manage there because there's a reasonable road up to the unused gate.

Google map it and then zoom in on the satellite view.

:D

Well you must of been the young lady standing just behind me. It was great to have some nice variety at Valley with the Hawks, FAF Alphas, Tucano etc :)

Mark

Yep that was me and her, there was a fair variety up there which made a nice change... still can't beat the Tornado doing a couple of low passes on our first trip there. I just added you as a contact on Flickr by the way.

Back