really grinds my gears!!!

And snakes....

Threads that very quickly deteriorate into a snake bashing thread
And this one didn't take long did it :p

Where do I start?????????

1/Plonkers who never move out of lane 2 on the motorway
2/Idiots who play music (I use the word lightly) so load in their Saxo's that my windows rattle
3/People parking in Disabled Bays who do not have Blue Badges
4/People who wait at petrol stations because a pump isn't available on the side of there filler cap.................someone should tell them the hoses do reach to the other side of the car
5/ The Apprentice has just started to my list is very very short.

Kemble3 said:
4/People who wait at petrol stations because a pump isn't available on the side of there filler cap.................someone should tell them the hoses do reach to the other side of the car

Haha I was going to put down people that use the pump on the wrong side of their car ;) :duck:

Estate agents.
Any wannabee sales staff that has a hip and down with the kids hairstyle, piercings, stupid chain belt thing and communicates with a lisped grunt.
People who park in front of a fuel pump at a petrol station then don't get fuel but do the weekly shop instead.
The squeek the seat on my Mercedes used to make
Flytippers
Stupid people that wear bright clothes and stand behind you when you try and shoot through glass
Stupid people that "play up" to your camera by deliberately walking through the shot
Stupid people
The ridiculous Flymo strimmer feed thing
People that don't bother to cancel appointments and don't even have the decency to come and apologise even though they know you've just done a 4 hour 200 mile drive to get there
Estate agents

People that don't comment or say thanks after you have taken the time
to help them (with) or comment on their images! Even a kiss my arse
would be something :shrug:

people that chew with there mouths open!
people that hurt animals!
people that stand right infront of you that don't have a camera saying"ooooh that would have been a lovely picture" then turn around and smirk at you!!!

i think ive narowed it down to people lol

I didn't think snakes had "arses" as such

I didn't think snakes had "arses" as such

Well technically its a "vent" but you can still **** / talk out of it :D

I know a snake that is an arse....does that help? :LOL:

I know a snake that is an arse....does that help? :LOL:

Yes thanks for that Tori helps a lot (y)

:razz: :razz: :razz:

Is it the same place a snake gets probed to find out their sex?

Thats the one (y)
Oh and no need to shove a probe up there just ask :D

People prefixing their posts "stupid question" when they usually aren't.

The french.

Snakes with hair now, I am getting confused.

AFC said:
No like Chris, age is catching up with us :LOL: and its better to keep it nice and short.

Luckily enough I'm still a spring chicken with a full head of hair. Not trying to rub it in or anything like that *cough*

Luckily enough I'm still a spring chicken with a full head of hair. Not trying to rub it in or anything like that *cough*

Oh stuff all that hair rubbish. If I had a full head of hair I would have it cut short (lowest setting on clippers) like I do now.

Tbh I'm sick of having to get it cut, I'm not sure if I'm the only one but when I was younger I wanted a beard to look older now shaving really grinds my gears.

Know alls....

Belittlers (is there such a word ...meh )...

Mobile phone users who shout into their phones in public places really grinds me....

Mobiles when your having a meal out ....

Drivers who look at you then just pull out and don't accelerate and you have to stand on the brakes....

Women who are down on men ....

Better stop eh ....

ladysue said:
Just one thing, as I am a really laid back person mostly - Tailgaters!

Hasn't there been a new law announced making tailgating illegal ? ,about time if so

Resurfaced roads where they haven't brought manhole covers up to the same level so you're driving down the street and every manhole cover "THUNKS!" as you go over it because your suspension is maxxed out and the whole street has been resurfaced so every manhole is like this and all the manholes always fall in line with the driver's side wheel so the steering rattles and the car jolts and you can tell you're heading for a big repair bill and to top it all off you're annoyed at the disturbance in your driving experience because you've barely woken up and it's 5am and then you get cut up by a guy in a BMW or you get stuck behind a Toyota Yaris because they're all driven by old people at half the road's speed limit who drive places at 5am because they'll be first in line as the supermarket open and then this is all compounded by the fact you're now late for whatever you're doing that day because you hit some road works where they're resurfacing another road and you then have to go over a load more submerged manhole covers and to add to that the road resurfacing means stones being thrown up everywhere so you're like "watch the paintwork" as another guy who's driving a Range Rover sport razzes by and as he overtakes he throws up more stones so you know the car you spent agonising over for ages that also cost you more than you really wanted to spend is now covered in stone chips and dust so now you're thinking about having to clean the car before the in-laws come over and dad-in-law makes some crappy comment about not looking after everything but you're late setting off and you know you'll be doubly late getting home so that leaves very little time to clean the car and besides you have to go and do the shopping on the way back because the missus' car is out of action because she drove over a submerged manhole cover on a newly resurfaced road and broke her suspension.

That grinds my gears.... :)

Last edited:
specialman said:
Resurfaced roads where they haven't brought manhole covers up to the same level so you're driving down the street and every manhole cover "THUNKS!" as you go every it because your suspension is maxxed out and the whole street has been resurfaced so every manhole is like this and all the manholes always fall in line with the driver's side wheel so the steering rattles and the car jolts and you can tell you're heading for a big repair bill and to top it all of you're annoyed at the disturbance in your driving experience and then you get cut up by a guy in a BMW or you get stuck behind a Toyota Yaris because they're all driven by old people at half the road's speed limit and then this is all compounded by the fact you're now late for whatever you're doing that day because you hit some road works where they're resurfacing another road and you then have to go over a load more submerged manhole covers and to add to that the road resurfacing means stones being thrown up everywhere so you're like "watch the paintwork" as another guy who's driving a range Rover sport razzes by and as he overtakes he throws up more stones so you know the car you spent agonising over for ages that also cost you more than you really wanted to spend is now covered in stone chips and dust so now you're thinking about having to clean the car before the in-laws come over and dad-in-law makes some crappy comment about not looking after everything but you're late setting off and you know you'll be doubly late getting home so that leaves very little time to clean the car and besides you have to go and do the shopping on the way back because the missus' car is out of action because she drove over a submerged manhole cover on a newly resurfaced road and broke her suspension.

That grinds my gears.... :)

Take a breath .... lol ,but your so right ,I live in ,auldearn and drive through nairn which is supposed to be getting improvements for a new supermarket being built just now . Thing is the so called improvements will make traffic flow worse than it is just now .... now that's grinds me no end ...

Back