Red Squirrels North Yorkshire

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Wonderful set, the reflections are something else, especially number 8 for me.

Nice shots, though I should point out that one of the squirrels does a very convincing GSW impression. :naughty:

Nice shots, though I should point out that one of the squirrels does a very convincing GSW impression. :naughty:
Thanks, uncanny isn't it :LOL: I actually posted it in the wrong section but thought I may as well leave it ;)
Excellent set of images, I think I may have been to those hides, though I think they are under a different ownership now.
Thanks, it's just outside Hawes run by Paul Fowlie
Great set, good to see.
Thank you.

Very nice I have to confess that I didn't even know Yorkshire still had red squirrels so nice to learn that.

Wow.... Those are some amazing captures. So good that I can't even pick a favourite.

Fabulous!!

Also: helpful. I've been having a pointless idiotic argument with my son since he was about 5, trying to convince him that squirrels are in fact birds.

(aka Fluffy Tailed Squiggle Birds).

He's now 15.

Great images.

Number 1 is fab.

Gaz

Very nice I have to confess that I didn't even know Yorkshire still had red squirrels so nice to learn that.

Wow.... Those are some amazing captures. So good that I can't even pick a favourite.
Thanks very much, appreciate the kind words

All of them are stunning images but I think #11 gets my vote.
The reflection images are just magical.

So nice to see red squirrels, a lovely set of pics :clap:

These are really lovely - beautifully captured. I am so lucky to have red squirrels in my garden - which is not very picturesque. Looking at these, I really should set myself up a reflection pool.

All of them are stunning images but I think #11 gets my vote.
The reflection images are just magical.
Thanks very much.
So nice to see red squirrels, a lovely set of pics :clap:
Thank you
These are really lovely - beautifully captured. I am so lucky to have red squirrels in my garden - which is not very picturesque. Looking at these, I really should set myself up a reflection pool.
Thanks a lot. You are very lucky indeed, we get grey squirrels which are lovely, but not comparable to Reds IMO.

fab images, thanks for posting them, we get them here in S France ( so far they have managed to keep the greys out ) but they are shy and people wary, all to the good for them but makes images few and far between !

fab images, thanks for posting them, we get them here in S France ( so far they have managed to keep the greys out ) but they are shy and people wary, all to the good for them but makes images few and far between !
Thanks very much. They're so few and far between here now that before last week I'd only ever seen one for a fleeting moment whilst in Scotland.

Great set, that must have been such a rewarding day out. :)

Back