weekly Rick448 52 Challenge 2020 - Artificial plus technique added.

Well, after much thought, I have decided I am going to have to abandon this project for this year. I hate giving up on things, but due to may circumstances beyond my control I am not able to give this the attention and time it deserves. Hopefully things will improve in the new year and I will be able to find the time to start over again. I really enjoyed doing the project last year, but since the Covid debacle I have been all over the place and this is going to get worse in the near future. :(

I seem to have missed your thread for a little while - love your snappers choice shot! Your artificial flowers have come out really well with the dark background and well spotted for the activity - plenty going on.

I hope life settles down for you. This is meant to be fun, so no point making it a burden. I'll tag @LC2 and @Cobra as they might like to know you're bowing out.

I seem to have missed your thread for a little while - love your snappers choice shot! Your artificial flowers have come out really well with the dark background and well spotted for the activity - plenty going on.

I hope life settles down for you. This is meant to be fun, so no point making it a burden. I'll tag @LC2 and @Cobra as they might like to know you're bowing out.
Things will improve, I can handle the work side of things ok, but don't have time to do this justice, or comment on others threads, which is a big part of taking part :)

Things will improve, I can handle the work side of things ok, but don't have time to do this justice, or comment on others threads, which is a big part of taking part :)
Sorry to hear that you are bowing out Rick, but if its a choice between bowing out, and commenting,
Don't worry, stay and just do your own thing, after all there are just 12 to go (y)

Hi Tim @LC2
I’ll be back once things settle down, hopefully for next year’s challenge.
The AD200 is a great bit of kit. I have the original and not the pro. I mostly use it in manual, but the TTL is great if using in dynamic situations of for HSS stuff outdoors for fill. I’d highly recommend one. My AD600 hardly gets used now.

Activity - surely there isn't any activity around roadworks?! Seems to be plenty going on here though.

Artificial - I've got a bit of a dark halo around the roses? Lovely lighting on the flowers though.

And what a shame you've decided to take a pause until next year - I can understand, and some of my recent PABDs have shown that... Hope life gets less crazy!

Back