weekly Rick448 52 Challenge 2020 - Artificial plus technique added.

Tiny Dancer is the first thing that came to my head when I saw the shot. Well lit and nice colour too.
Thanks Stan, much appreciated.

Great view from your garden, we have enjoyed walking the local farmland and seeing the crops from planting to harvest. I like the tracks leading up to the hedge.
Lovely lighting on your Tiny Dancer, and lovely light on your Snappers Choice. Two very nice shots.

Thanks very much :)

Who doesn't love a bit of flaking bark? Great textures Rick (y)

Who doesn't love a bit of flaking bark? Great textures Rick (y)
Thanks, that has sat in my fireplace for the last 5 years :)

No thoughts of lighting it yet then?
:D

Not anytime soon, we spent over £2K on a wood burner and it's never even seen a match near it, apparently they are a nightmare to clean! :LOL:

Barking up the right tree with that one Rick :)

Beautiful warm colours in the bark shot. I would put a light to that... nothing like a warm flame to take the chill away.

Beautiful warm colours in the bark shot. I would put a light to that... nothing like a warm flame to take the chill away.
Thanks for commenting, according to my wife, these are for 'decorative purposes' :rolleyes:

My first thought on seeing that was fire wood! Nicely done.

And that must be extremely well seasoned now..!
I would imagine it is :) Thanks for popping by.

Hi Rick

Love the colours in that bit of firewood and your place is very posh, you need to replenise your wood store as it's empty.

Pete

After a couple of mad weeks and not having chance to even touch a camera, I did think about giving up. Anyway, on the way to drop Natiya off at dancing I came across this... so as I had my phone with me I took a quick snap.

Activity...

Activity by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

There's Plenty going on there Rick, well spotted (y)

Never Give Up ! Never Surrender ! :)
How to turn an annoying "argh I can't go this way" into a positive. Nice one.
Not that there *ever* is much activity at these things. Matey in the background is just wandering about ;)

There's Plenty going on there Rick, well spotted (y)
Never Give Up ! Never Surrender ! :)
How to turn an annoying "argh I can't go this way" into a positive. Nice one.
Not that there *ever* is much activity at these things. Matey in the background is just wandering about ;)
Thanks guys :)

Artificial- plus technique.

Fake roses, lit with AD200 in manual setting.

DSCF3113 by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

Plain and simple. Nice one Rick (y)

Back