Sad notice

Littletank

In Memoriam
Name
Norman
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post this, but it seemed the easiest option.

My name is Daniel Silverstone and I am very sad to have to let you all know that my father, Norman, (whose account this is) passed away on Sunday April 1st.

I know that this forum brought a significant amount of joy to his life, and I thank you all for whatever part you may have played in that.

I hope that those of you who knew him might think a little about him and perhaps post an image or two in remembrance so that all who read this can know a little of him as you knew him.

Thank you again,

Daniel.

Hi Daniel, I am very sorry to hear of your loss and send you and your family my sincere condolences and hope that the happy memories you have of your dad will stay with you and help you deal with your sadness.

Sorry for your loss, I'm glad to hear he enjoyed the forum so much.

Hi Daniel

I can only add to the above, sorry for your loss and it's nice to hear TP brought him joy and he enjoyed it so much...

Condolences, it's also gratifying to know the forum brought Norman lot's of pleasure (y)

My condolences to you and your family, Daniel.

George.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Daniel. Thank you for informing us at what must be an incredibly difficult time for you.

So sorry for your loss Daniel. Thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Very sorry to hear the news Daniel :( As others have said, thoughts with you and your family.

sorry to hear your news, my condolences to you and your family :(

So very sorry to read of your loss Daniel, my deepest condolences to you and your family :(

Very sorry to hear of your loss Daniel

My condolences.

So sorry to read this - as your father was a regular in our Film and Conventional section, I saw many of his posts, and his participation in the Filmies section will be sadly missed.

My thoughts are with you and family in this sad time.

Condolences. Hopefully his passion for photography has left you with many memories of him

I've just had an enjoyable time looking at the images without a camera threads.

Sorry for your loss.

RIP Norman.

I didn't know your Dad Daniel, but can see by the comments here that he was a fine gentleman and send my condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Back