Daily ~Sam~'s 365 - one day at a time

My kind of lady:D
Nice colours in yesterday's, the weather is definitely sore on flowers at the min.

Yeah, hubby gets a better deal than you think! :D

Thanks for your other feedback as well! :LOL:

....when they go to Birmingham!!! :LOL:

I tell ya, after tomorrow, I intend NEVER to have to go there again on a working day basis....flippin' terrible journey. If I left the house an hour later I would probably get there at the same time!! :LOL:

I don't go often, have always had a good day when I have and have never taken 'that' shot of the outside of the Bullring, so guess what I did this morning after actually getting lost in a shopping center and running late for my meeting.... :D

365/80 by ~sammi~, on Flickr

Really really nice Sam, especially big. Like the composition too.

I really, really love that Sam.

Thanks, Toni, I'm pleased you like it! :)

That is a super awesome shot Sam!

Aw, thanks, T! :)

Really really nice Sam, especially big. Like the composition too.

Thanks, Phil! :)

Really like that Sam, it's such a brilliant building, good that you had a little bit of blue sky with your clouds as well.

Thanks, Sarah! :) I'm glad I took it when I did because the rest of the day was just nasty white cloud!

A great shot of Selfridges Sam ,

Thanks, Vince - it was just chance and my poor navigational skills that got me to the outside just there.....I was meant to be the other end at Debenhams! :LOL:

I like it Sam! :) Love the modern architecture!

Thanks, Jake! :)

Well it had to be done ;)

Too right it did :D Vowed the next time I made into Birmingham center I would and it's only taken me two years to get back! :LOL:

So, after the nightmare car journey to Birmingham and back yesterday, followed by a look at the weather forecast, I decided to take the train today (still got lost and walked about 2/3 of a mile further than I needed to :wacky:) but had no excuse to be late then had to run to get the train back, so despite the frostbite in my fingers and an over-riding desire to get home and relax, I snapped off a couple of photos for today when I got back to Nottingham...and, let's face it, no matter how bad they look, I wasn't about to start doing anything for the 365 once I got back into the warm and within 2 feet of vodka!! :LOL::LOL:

365/81 - Home Stretch by ~sammi~, on Flickr

Rainy Station! by ~sammi~, on Flickr

Cheers all, and here's to a good (if white) weekend!! :banana:

Mmmmm, vodka! What nice weather you are having too. Bit like here. If Sarah comes on here and mentions sunny Spain I wont be happy:nono:

:D

that looks bloody awful.

I'm actually coming to the UK at Easter, and I promise to try very, very hard to coax the sun to follow me ;)

Mmmmm, vodka! What nice weather you are having too. Bit like here. If Sarah comes on here and mentions sunny Spain I wont be happy:nono:

If Sarah comes on here and mentions sunny Spain, she'll be UNDER that train!! :LOL::LOL:

It's not quite the same as you get once you climb 15 miles up a mountain, but to us softies, it's pretty damn depressing! :LOL:

:D

that looks bloody awful.

I'm actually coming to the UK at Easter, and I promise to try very, very hard to coax the sun to follow me ;)

It's not great, Sarah, but don't try and kid me that you're coming over here to try and bring the sun. You're coming over here to corner the market in mini-eggs! :razz::LOL:

I am used now to dressing in winter clothes all year round, but having summer clothes underneath - I work with people who have the heating up to 'damned hot' all the time! :puke:

If Sarah comes on here and mentions sunny Spain, she'll be UNDER that train!! :LOL::LOL:

It's not quite the same as you get once you climb 15 miles up a mountain, but to us softies, it's pretty damn depressing! :LOL:

:D:D:D Softie!

Hey, I use to work with mountain rescue in the Cairngorms, I'll have you know, you cheeky thing!

Used to work with as in carrying a rucksack full of life saving equipment up a mountain or used to work with as in making tea for the boys when they get back to base? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Used to work with as in carrying a rucksack full of life saving equipment up a mountain or used to work with as in making tea for the boys when they get back to base? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Used to work as in Googling how to spell it! :LOL::LOL:

The Saturdays were on there with Alan Carr and I got slightly distracted. Legs and legs and more legs! What were we talking about??:LOL:

The Saturdays were on there with Alan Carr and I got slightly distracted. Legs and legs and more legs! What were we talking about??:LOL:

I think we said you're a wee softie for running back down that little hill you had a ramble along yesterday! :D:naughty:

It's not great, Sarah, but don't try and kid me that you're coming over here to try and bring the sun. You're coming over here to corner the market in mini-eggs! :razz::LOL:

I am used now to dressing in winter clothes all year round, but having summer clothes underneath - I work with people who have the heating up to 'damned hot' all the time! :puke:

Well, I must admit that the mini eggs do have their appeal ;) I'm pretty good at dressing in layers too - it's really only hot here for an hour or two in the middle of the day and only when you are actually in the full sun. In the shade and indoors can be damned chilly - I often have my coffee outside for a warm up ;)

Good shots despite such crap weather! More snow now too yuk!!

LOL at you & Phil, those photos sum up the misery of yesterdays weather though.

It was bloomin' cold that's for sure, but not as bad as the forecasts had said it would be....even so, mid March looking like this is pretty crappy, isn't it? :crying:

Well, I must admit that the mini eggs do have their appeal ;) I'm pretty good at dressing in layers too - it's really only hot here for an hour or two in the middle of the day and only when you are actually in the full sun. In the shade and indoors can be damned chilly - I often have my coffee outside for a warm up ;)

Oh, Sarah, I feel so very sorry for you with your mere couple of hours of heat :razz::LOL::LOL: It gets hotter in the Summer, though, I assume?

Good shots despite such crap weather! More snow now too yuk!!

Thanks, T! :) I am SO over the snow now.....bit like I was SO over the rain last summer! :LOL:

In that case, shut up moaning about the slight chill in the air now! :LOL::LOL:

I stood outside for 5 minutes earlier and have just finished my frostbite treatment :p

I'm in the UK for Easter and will try and pack some sun OK ;)

We've got lots to do and I'm going to be well peeved if it's rainy every day :LOL:

Welcome to our world! :LOL: Seriously, I really hope the weather is at least dry for you! What area will you be in when you come over?

Back