Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Vicar`s in spandex ...... now thats scary :LOL:

i don't know what the clergy is like round your way...but ours is a woman... and you seriously have penances to serve when she's trying to talk business less than knee rubbing distance from you... :naughty:

Last edited:
i don't know what the clergy is like round your way...but ours is a woman... and you seriously have penances to serve when she's trying to talk business less than knee rubbing distance from you... :naughty:

Fair shout :naughty:

wow, so much banter. I love the shoes.

i'm doing it now... i was too busy tasting the subject... didn't have many left for the shot... :thumbsdown:

..if Tezz can keep you in suspenders..then patiences young man!! :razz:

Im not in suspenders ;) Only weekends :LOL:

think its the g string that added to his mean and moody look...flossing some people call it

Day 10

6231767300_485b046888_b.jpg

thought i'd turn my hand to product shots again...well a shot of a product..though i've gone for mean and moody again... no wait....thats Paulie!! :wave: ....

..anyhow. with what few s'berries i had left after the tasting sesh... i came up with this... arrangement was by Mozart, with Alexander Rybak on fiddle (y) ... sweet music i think...

...still trying to get away from the shoes... but i know they'll be back to haunt me......:bang:

You seem to have gone off theme a bit here Kev.... maybe if the darker berries were mono, and the cut three pieces in colour might have continued it across :shrug:

You seem to have gone off theme a bit here Kev.... maybe if the darker berries were mono, and the cut three pieces in colour might have continued it across :shrug:

hows he gone off the theme? :shrug::shrug::thinking::thinking: the theme is red :)

hows he gone off the theme? :shrug::shrug::thinking::thinking: the theme is red :)

Every other one is colour popped :LOL: This is full colour.

its ok tezz... my kitchen is a mess..the worktop resembles something from the Enterprises bridge from The Wrath of Khan ...so i went for total low light...

Paulie..she has a point..i did say red ... and the s'berries are red...

..but both of you have a point......though i suspect Paulie is still thinking of my shoes...[kerching:eek:]

.. i'll make sure today is more popping... i'll be outside today... in the wilderness of the fens..saw just the image i want yesterday (y)

Mmmm lovely shot... makes my mouth water....

Day 11

6235112824_9891d2b622_z.jpg

NOT the intended yet again... but passed by numerous times...

.. again.. slammed brakes on, out of car.. camera out..loaves out... framed up shot... checked twice...snapped and back off to car while ducks were busy with the bread...

..piece of cake... :naughty:

Nice one Kev
Back on theme again ;)

I'm really liking the simplicity of some of these...

The step is a great one and the berries wouldn't look out of place in Aliens!

Cheers.

I'm really liking the simplicity of some of these...

The step is a great one and the berries wouldn't look out of place in Aliens!

Cheers.

...thanks Andy... not getting back there for ..rapid now would we.. ??? ... :nuts:

..either way... i think i'm doing well trying to be original in all of my shots... i have been sooo tempted to take numerous roadsigns...:bonk:

Erm ...... road signs ;)

Well theres always the roadworks sign that had a fleeting moment on TP ;)

Wow I have to say Kev that I think that your doing a brilliant job with this challenge (y) I love the idea of the read theme :clap: :clap: I may have to borrow the idea in one form or another for my 365 but don't worry I'll look after it if I do :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Wow I have to say Kev that I think that your doing a brilliant job with this challenge (y) I love the idea of the read theme :clap: :clap: I may have to borrow the idea in one form or another for my 365 but don't worry I'll look after it if I do :D

Matt
MWHCVT

matt... if you do ,.. then i have merely paved the way for your talent to shine through yet again... i may try light trails...using the rear lights ... how did you guess... :LOL:

..but thanks for the compliment.. only 20 more to take... :thinking:

you know how to put yourself under pressure don't you Kev... glad to say you're handling it with ease (on the surface) :D

great work!

you know how to put yourself under pressure don't you Kev... glad to say you're handling it with ease (on the surface) :D

great work!

i'm forward thinking everyday leigh...been out this morning early to scope out some prospective shots ... (y)

Mr bloody organised ;)

Back