Daily ShoeQueen's 365 2013

Awesome DOF on the chutneys Lynn and just love those dancing shots!(y)

Some great shots Lynn - Love the dancing tryptych and know what you mean about jumping into the middle of the floor to take shots :LOL: Much prefer my spot on the stage ;)
I tried shooting from the stage but the ceiling in the stage area was lower so it didn't work with bounced flash. For the social dancing I can just stand at the edge - it was just for the performances it was a problem.

Can't beat homemade chutney! Nice DoF!
Thanks - it was lovely and I've ordered some - plus some fab raspberry and white chocolate fudge.

Awesome DOF on the chutneys Lynn and just love those dancing shots!(y)
Thanks!

Love day 40 Lynn great colours !! Day 41 not for me because I can't taste it !!!
Sorry!

Nice to see things still going well (y) I again loving the dancing triple, not totally sure about chutneys, but not sure why :bang:
Thanks - I seem to like triptychs. The chutneys was a grab shot and not planned/placed properly - I don't like the line where the background meets the table for example and the lighting was very mixed.

Phew - finally caught up with my photos - still to catch up on some other threads.

Day 42 - The Finnstown peacock - he wanders round the grounds and if a door is left open he will wander into the buildings sometimes! Very tame and quite happy to let you get close. Taken with the iPhone.

Day 43 - my mum asked for this to be made for me last year at a jewellery stall - purple, sparkly and 'Follow your dreams'

Day 44 - Early Valentines - these were left for me tonight as a little surprise!

wow all gorgeous there Lynn, the bracelet is pretty and such a lovely gesture:love:

Wow! Day 42 is gorgeous!

42,43 and 44 are beautiful indeed !! Love the peacocks chest !
Thanks - I'm pleased with it for an iPhone shot - I've zoomed in on my 27" iMac and it still looks ok.

wow all gorgeous there Lynn, the bracelet is pretty and such a lovely gesture:love:
Thanks - yes she knows I like purple, and I loved the tag.

Really like the rose shots Lynn!
The peacock is cool too!
Thanks!

Some nice shots there Lynn, love the peacock. Such a great bracelet as well, you have a Mum with good taste :)
Thank you!

The bracelet is lovely and how lucky were you with red roses :)
I know - and more were left at my door at lunchtime today! But it's my turn to spoil him now - I'm cooking dinner... (that may or may not be a good thing - we'll see how it turns out!)

all 3 are gorgeous shots - love the peacock :clap: The bracelets are lovely and the roses?........ brilliant processing on them :clap: :clap:

More lovely work the, Peacock has however awoken some fuzzy memory of trying to chase a peacock into a friends wedding photo's a couple of years ago, oh dear I was very drunk that day...though to be fare so was her brother who was also trying to get one of the castles peacocks into the wedding photos :naughty:

Some great recent photos and I'm :thinking: why I haven't seemed to have commented more recently! Sorry about that!

Those guys in day 40 made me laugh - is it a prerequisite that you have your mouth open in a surprised kind of way!

Chutneys look great, flowers are wonderfully vibrant (lucky thing, I don't get any!), bracelet is very pretty and the peacock is fabulous! We see them quite a lot when we go to Newstead and they can be pesky little things when they feel like it! :LOL:

lynn........day 42........ i thought i got close to my tiger.... crikes... thats an imposing shot!!

day 43 is a great collection

day 44... i defo missed a day here... red flowers..??? wonderful dof and framing

Hi Lynn and welcome back.....great to have you back on board and WOW!!!!! what a comeback. Amazing shots to come back with Lynn, one of the highlights for me is the plane window shot (y)

Such a great selection of images but I really like the peacock one. Just the fact it's in such unusual surroundings, and you've got down nice and low for an excellent composition. Love it!

Just wanted to say, some cracking shots here, love the Peacock shot, they are such an impressive bird. Liking the rose shot too, some stunning work from you, especially with some of them on an iPhone :clap:

all 3 are gorgeous shots - love the peacock :clap: The bracelets are lovely and the roses?........ brilliant processing on them :clap: :clap:
Thank you!

More lovely work the, Peacock has however awoken some fuzzy memory of trying to chase a peacock into a friends wedding photo's a couple of years ago, oh dear I was very drunk that day...though to be fare so was her brother who was also trying to get one of the castles peacocks into the wedding photos :naughty:
Lol! I'd guess this peacock has been chased into a few wedding photos too - it's a popular wedding venue.

Some great recent photos and I'm :thinking: why I haven't seemed to have commented more recently! Sorry about that!

Those guys in day 40 made me laugh - is it a prerequisite that you have your mouth open in a surprised kind of way!

Chutneys look great, flowers are wonderfully vibrant (lucky thing, I don't get any!), bracelet is very pretty and the peacock is fabulous! We see them quite a lot when we go to Newstead and they can be pesky little things when they feel like it! :LOL:
I thought it was funny that I'd caught them both with that expression - these were performance dances so they were working the expressions and fun as well as the technical stuff.

lynn........day 42........ i thought i got close to my tiger.... crikes... thats an imposing shot!!

day 43 is a great collection

day 44... i defo missed a day here... red flowers..??? wonderful dof and framing
Thanks - yes with the iPhone for that one so I was pretty close.

Hi Lynn and welcome back.....great to have you back on board and WOW!!!!! what a comeback. Amazing shots to come back with Lynn, one of the highlights for me is the plane window shot (y)
Thank you!
Such a great selection of images but I really like the peacock one. Just the fact it's in such unusual surroundings, and you've got down nice and low for an excellent composition. Love it!
Thanks - he was so tame it was easy to crouch down beside him.

The iPhone did a great job on the colours of the peacock, shame you just clipped off his feet, I like how the bush outside the left hand door window seems to mimic his head...
Yes I was so close I didn't get him all in frame in this one.

Just wanted to say, some cracking shots here, love the Peacock shot, they are such an impressive bird. Liking the rose shot too, some stunning work from you, especially with some of them on an iPhone :clap:
Thank you!

A few more all at one go - I am taking a photo every day, just don't get them uploaded every day.

Day 45 - Valentine's table ready for dinner

Day 46 - a new arrival - a Valentine's gift. Sun was shining so went outside for this one.

Day 47 - today out for a walk round Bangor marina (iPhone shot)

Table is very pretty :love:

Teddy is gorgeous, looks like you caught the last few rays of sun there.

Marina is nice, will be so much better in the summer though :)

I love boat photos, this looks lovely. will be good to see it as a sunset shot(y)

another three great shots Lynn :) Teddy is gorgeous, love the setting for dinner and the marina shot is wonderful - lovely shot of colour with the yellow boat :clap: Cant wait for summer and to get back up to ours to do more shots of it

Table is very pretty :love:

Teddy is gorgeous, looks like you caught the last few rays of sun there.

Marina is nice, will be so much better in the summer though :)
Yes, it will be nicer in the summer.

I love boat photos, this looks lovely. will be good to see it as a sunset shot(y)
Hmm - that's got me thinking about where I could shoot from to get sunset (sun would set from behind where I was standing I think).

Very smart valentines dinner, like it :)
Thanks.

Great placement of the yellow boat in the marina shot...
The OH actually spotted it - I'd taken a few shots earlier but I thought the passing boat added a bit.

another three great shots Lynn :) Teddy is gorgeous, love the setting for dinner and the marina shot is wonderful - lovely shot of colour with the yellow boat :clap: Cant wait for summer and to get back up to ours to do more shots of it
Thanks!

the first of the 3 is a lovely shot and by far my favourite very nice
Thank you!

Oh that valentines one is wonderful (y) and the bear is also very good :clap: not so sure about the boat :shrug:
Thanks. I'm trying to get some shots that aren't flowers or people dancing or 'it's nearly midnight and I've not taken a shot yet'...

Lovely catchup Lynn! :)
Thank you!

Yesterday was one of those 'nearly midnight and not taken a shot yet' days and I was looking for my watch to see how much time I had left so decided it would just be my shot for the day!

Day 48

On a walk today - lovely afternoon sun and decided to play with shooting into the sun with the iPhone

Day 49 - afternoon walk

Sorry not been on as much recently. Will have more time tomorrow to catch up on more threads. :)

And because I really couldn't decide today, there is another one. The old Lock Keepers cottage was open - I must go sometime with my camera and not just my iPhone!

Day 49a

Thanks. I'm trying to get some shots that aren't flowers or people dancing or 'it's nearly midnight and I've not taken a shot yet'...

I feel your pain - think people must be getting sick of sein my girlies now :LOL:

Love Day 49 - it's shots like these that almost make me feel homesick ;)

Some good shots recently. The valentine's compo works really well as does the evening walk shot.
Thanks.

I feel your pain - think people must be getting sick of sein my girlies now :LOL:

Love Day 49 - it's shots like these that almost make me feel homesick ;)
I love people photography - but its my comfort zone so I'm trying to do some different things in my 365. It's lovely to get some sunshine, even though it's chilly.

Lynn some great shots , loving Day 47

Some good shots, my favourite is the afternoon walk, that is lovely.
Thanks!

I love shooting into the sun, it can produce some gorgeous shots!

49a is lovely too.... :love:

Back