Show us yer film shots then!

I got out my lovely 'Gift' Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F and loaded with cassette of 10/2004 dated Ilford Delta 100 ,a batch that i had been processing in my home-made Microphen 1+1 and gave RODINAL 1+50 a go!
I CUT the film and did only 12 frames as a test -- 14 mins @2oC was about right. The very OLD battery in the SP-F is still working since I was given it some years ago by an Old Gent who has since died.
Heavyweights Approaching -- SMC Takumar 24mm f3.5
Heavyweights approaching by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Man in Shorts lens as above
Man in Shorts -- by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Dogs not allowed in Iceland Store !! SMC Takumar 150mm f4 at full aperture

Dogs not allowed in -- by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

More unusually not a hint of colour cast, @Mrs Snap been helping.

Cracking shot.

Thanks Steve and no, this was pretty much as it came off the scanner. Bit of dust spotting and a little crop... bobsyeruncle. :D

Weekend before last SWMBO had an unexpected day off, so as usual we opted for some Historic Scotland visits. Wasn't really prepared film wise and contemplated taking my digital camera but it's become a "thing" to shoot b&w film while we do these visits. The only film I had a couple of rolls of was HP5, I must confess I sometimes forget how "nice" film grain is, compared to digital noise which isn't.

Jedburgh Abbey with the Olympus M-1 and Ilford HP5

R2-07117-0008
by Steven Cook, on Flickr

R2-07117-0013

R2-07117-0004

R1-07116-0031

Last edited:
Yeah, @Andysnap the middle shot looking up the lake is lovely.

I went to York last Saturday whereupon British weather lived up to expectations and it rained most of the day, and I ended up spending the morning in the National Railway Museum for shelter while my wife and her sister went round the shops. The museum is great, but it's not very well lit inside - especially when the natural light from above is diminished because of the cloud cover. I managed to shoot a roll & a half of HP5+ though (some in the museum, and the rest when I braved the outdoors), so not an unproductive day.

Anyhoo, here're the first three I've scanned and uploaded.

Olympus OM-1, F Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 & Ilford HP5+.

FILM - The Tunnel
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

FILM - Old timer

FILM - Under pressure

Another one from Scotland (Loch Lomond this time) on my old Fuji GW690 and Ektar. I really wish I could have liked the Fuji more, it really was a stunningly good camera lens.

Millarochy-Tree3-framed by Andy, on Flickr

Using up some 2002 dated Fuji RMS film in my 1956 Agfa Isolette III with 75mm f3.5 Solinar lens I went to Blackmore Village about 7 miles from Brentwood and had about 20 minutes of sunshine ! I used 1/50 second at small aperture and didn't get any 'shake' as they are sharp under a x6 magnifier.
Blackmore 01.jpg Blackmore 02.jpg

Here are some E6 results from my trip to London in April -- finished film and got it processed at last -- I did a bit of 'Colour Correction' in FastStone Image Viewer as they had a Blue cast -- I used the 50mm f4 CFi Distagon T* and 16-on back for all shots.
London: Financial District by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
London 'Gherkin' Building by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
London: Construction Workers by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
London: Leadenhall area by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

London: Leadenhall Market by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
All on a Bank Holiday Saturday so only 'Tourists' about and most shops closed.

Back