Edit My Images
Yes

Woodsy

POTY Winner 2009
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
This first one was taken on probably the last roll of film I put through the 645 Super before trading it in (sheds a tear)

Looming by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

And this one was taken using the 70-200 F/4 that I bought with the money from the trade (mounted on the F5).

After the rain by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

Thoughts welcome as always :)

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
The one frame from my roll of Ilford Delta that didn't perish when the back opened

Ilford Delta 100 Ruin
by S8, on Flickr

And a single frame from a very OOD roll of XP2 taken whilst I was helping clear up on a small Cay that was hit by Hurricane Dorian last September.

Ilford XP2 400 Super OOD
by S8, on Flickr

Andysnap

<span class="poty">POTY (Film) 2015</span>
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm just glad he was only 6 inches long... the look in his eye said "if I was bigger you'd be lunch".

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Managed to escape with the car to Shakerly Mere today. Quite pleased with this one.

Tomiyama Art Pano 170, Ilford Pan F Plus in HC110-B

Don't Throw Yourself In
by Ian, on Flickr

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Been playing in the shed/studio with the cambo studio camera, these are just window light.

Not sure if I just focused too far forward or if I've got a bit of diffraction, shot on foma at f45 and exposed for about lunch time)

2020-02-LF001_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

This one is lovely and sharp front to back and at f32

2020-02-LF002_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

Excuse them being a bit rough.

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Been playing in the shed/studio with the cambo studio camera, these are just window light.

Not sure if I just focused too far forward or if I've got a bit of diffraction, shot on foma at f45 and exposed for about lunch time)

2020-02-LF001_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

This one is lovely and sharp front to back and at f32

2020-02-LF002_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

Excuse them being a bit rough.
Diffraction?
All I can see is two very clean, crisp and well executed LF images
So the shed, is that where you’re ‘sent’ when naughty?.......it’s to hope it’s insulated then as you’re likely to spend most of your time there!

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Diffraction?
All I can see is two very clean, crisp and well executed LF images
So the shed, is that where you’re ‘sent’ when naughty?.......it’s to hope it’s insulated then as you’re likely to spend most of your time there!
Cheers Asha, its a little soft when blown up a bit more. I can live with it just now though.

Fitted out the shed over the summer, quite a lot of insulation and its still freezing some times quite literally but its great for a bit of peace.