Show us yer film shots then!

This first one was taken on probably the last roll of film I put through the 645 Super before trading it in (sheds a tear)

Looming by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

And this one was taken using the 70-200 F/4 that I bought with the money from the trade (mounted on the F5).

After the rain by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

Thoughts welcome as always :)

Working through some of my backlog of negatives.
This was taken last year whilst visiting the South of England ( No prizes for guessing where! :LOL:)
It was a very windy day but being on holiday, I battled forth with a borrowed wooden Wista 4x5 field camera ( :ty:@StephenM )

TP.jpg

The one frame from my roll of Ilford Delta that didn't perish when the back opened

Ilford Delta 100 Ruin
by S8, on Flickr

And a single frame from a very OOD roll of XP2 taken whilst I was helping clear up on a small Cay that was hit by Hurricane Dorian last September.

Ilford XP2 400 Super OOD
by S8, on Flickr

I'm just glad he was only 6 inches long... the look in his eye said "if I was bigger you'd be lunch".

One of my favourite old sheet films, Kodak Technical Pan, although having seen what boxes of this stuff are selling for I'm not sure if I should keep my stock or sell the lot.

This one was taken at Uig, Falls of Rha, on the Isle of Skye.
I include a crop taken from the centre of the photo to show the detail possible.

received_10155622312738666.jpegreceived_10155622315578666.jpeg

These are the mountains Northwest of where I live from where the source of the River Bevera is located.
The said river travels down the valley, through several gorges, some of which i have posted photographs of, then on and through the village ( Sospel)

Sans titre-2 TP.jpg

Managed to escape with the car to Shakerly Mere today. Quite pleased with this one.

Tomiyama Art Pano 170, Ilford Pan F Plus in HC110-B

Don't Throw Yourself In
by Ian, on Flickr

Been playing in the shed/studio with the cambo studio camera, these are just window light.

Not sure if I just focused too far forward or if I've got a bit of diffraction, shot on foma at f45 and exposed for about lunch time)

2020-02-LF001_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

This one is lovely and sharp front to back and at f32

2020-02-LF002_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

Excuse them being a bit rough.

Been playing in the shed/studio with the cambo studio camera, these are just window light.

Not sure if I just focused too far forward or if I've got a bit of diffraction, shot on foma at f45 and exposed for about lunch time)

2020-02-LF001_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

This one is lovely and sharp front to back and at f32

2020-02-LF002_foma100 by Steven, on Flickr

Excuse them being a bit rough.

Diffraction?
All I can see is two very clean, crisp and well executed LF images[emoji6]
So the shed, is that where you’re ‘sent’ when naughty?.......it’s to hope it’s insulated then as you’re likely to spend most of your time there![emoji51]

Diffraction?
All I can see is two very clean, crisp and well executed LF images[emoji6]
So the shed, is that where you’re ‘sent’ when naughty?.......it’s to hope it’s insulated then as you’re likely to spend most of your time there![emoji51]

Cheers Asha, its a little soft when blown up a bit more. I can live with it just now though.

Fitted out the shed over the summer, quite a lot of insulation and its still freezing some times quite literally but its great for a bit of peace.

Back