Show us yer film shots then!

Fantastic shot Jonathan, and mightily impressed with how you nailed the exposure for Ektar! :clap:

Many thanks Peter :) To be honest, I literally took the same exposure settings as for the mono version (delta 100) and hoped it would work out ...I essentially relied on print film being forgiving, at least more so than slide in any case :)

I'm really liking these ICM/redscale shots Chris. The last one is particularly effective, a real feeling of impending Ragnarok.

Tree vortex?

View attachment 314267

Pentax ME, Vivitar 28/2.8, expired Lomo Redscale at EI 50, ND8 filter rotational ICM. Processing Filmdev

these fine Icm redscale images remind me of the work of http://andrewsgray.photography who has a gallery in Alnmouth. He does digital ICM so not redscaled film but many of his images have a red to yellow palette.

Very inspiring work., Chris.

The long awaited (by me :D) colour version of the forest sunrise from back in November :)

A rare gift
by Jonathan Woods, on Flickr

Please click through for a better view :)

Ebony SV45TE
Nikon 90mm lens
Ektar 100
This is spectacular, top work Mr Woods.

Time to annoy @Asha again. This time, both Redscale and ICM!

View attachment 314042

Pentax ME, Vivitar 28/2.8, expired Lomo Redscale at EI 50, ND8 filter. Processing Filmdev
Pathway...

View attachment 314151

Pentax ME, Vivitar 28/2.8, expired Lomo Redscale at EI 50, ND8 filter. Processing Filmdev
Tree vortex?

View attachment 314267

Pentax ME, Vivitar 28/2.8, expired Lomo Redscale at EI 50, ND8 filter rotational ICM. Processing Filmdev
These a beautiful Chris, you really seem to have nailed the ICM approach, would love to see them printed and shown in an exhibition space or in a book.

Back