Show us yer film shots then!

First roll, so a training shot then?

fj6BVC.jpg

Chateau Beychevelle, St.Julien, Haut-Medoc, July 1979

Pentax ES/Tri-X/ID11/Nikon CS9000

img_20220130_0006-1.jpg

This was taken on my first run along the Ipswich Waterfront with the Canon EOS650 that I got from EBay for £25. I developed the film and scanned it using my Canon 9000 flatbed scanner (which has a neg/slide attachment). The image is of the new development which is called The Winerack. It got this name as it stood as a shell of a building for quite a few years until it was completed a couple of years ago. The film is Ilford HP4 and it was developed using Ilford chemicals.

Great to see some old faces making a return and even better to see some new faces too, welcome one and all.

Monument in Tandle Hill Country Park.

Our local country park is set in a gently hilly Beechwood. It used to be open farmland. Following the Peterloo massacre of 1819, the area identified as the meeting/practice ground used by the local contingent of the demonstrators who attended was planted with Beech trees to prevent further gatherings.
A memorial was recently placed on the top of the highest hill.

First test roll from my new-to-me Pentax MZ-5, Fomapan 200 in Bellini Duostep (Diafine?).
Peterloo.jpg

I'm not sure the story is apocryphal but I was told that the Stalybridge Old Band, founded in 1809, as it is now called, prepared for Peterloo but never completed the journey into the centre of Manchester because of the number of pubs they visited on the way.

So, what happened to the Men of Royton?

I'm not sure the story is apocryphal but I was told that the Stalybridge Old Band, founded in 1809, as it is now called, prepared for Peterloo but never completed the journey into the centre of Manchester because of the number of pubs they visited on the way.

So, what happened to the Men of Royton?
No one knows with accuracy, the number of wounded nor the number that may have later died from wounds. Many women were amongst the casualties.
There is a lot of info on Wikipedia on this event and even a 2018 film (that I've yet to see).

Kodak No:2 Hawkeye model B,Tmax400Asa plus a little light leak, I think the camera is now over 100 years old.

Reculver castle.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, or actually exposed any film, mainly because I seem to be in the workshop or in front of my Inbox 24x7!

Even though I didn’t actually take these photos (ChromaDave did), I designed and manufactured the camera that took them, so I think that counts :0)

KosmoFoto 100
Developed in Pyro510
Scanned with IPhone/Pixl-Latr and converted in SnapSeed (Dave has better quality scans from his V600, but I don’t have them on my phone here)

Schneider 47/5.6
As yet unnamed 6x9 Chroma1A29A7B8-0927-4465-AFBC-A1FC53CD5F55.jpegC9F14B8D-D27F-4175-AA9B-DE45FE53FF0C.jpeg0D816A65-DAD6-4E63-9A48-282B6F62078E.jpeg

Hate the converging verticals (old habits die hard) but impressed with the image quality. That's a wiiiiiiide lens.:)

And good to hear from you again.

Hate the converging verticals (old habits die hard) but impressed with the image quality. That's a wiiiiiiide lens.:)

And good to hear from you again.
Yeah, it’s something that you just can’t fix (easily at least) without a technical camera, but I actually like the effect in the first image because it makes the buildings look more imposing. 47mm is definitely wide

Thanks, I’ve popped in from time to time to keep up with the goings on, but haven’t had much time to post.

I wouldn't be dismissive about Yashicas, I had an FR1 for many years and it still worked after I reversed my car over it. The ML lenses were, and still are, extremely good, underrated for sure.

Nice shot.

I wouldn't be dismissive about Yashicas, I had an FR1 for many years and it still worked after I reversed my car over it. The ML lenses were, and still are, extremely good, underrated for sure.

Nice shot.

Yeah I know. It was just a self jest about lots of 120 medium format stuff in here that's all - Maybe I'm slightly jealous of that :) :ROFLMAO:

I've had this FX3 since the mid 90's, bought for me by my mum/stepdad, maybe I'm overly attached to it :)

I'd love a waist level viewfinder medium format but for now I'm okay with things really. I've plenty of 35mm stock to use up right now.

Visit to Warley Place Nature Reserve near BRENWOOD for the giant 'Snowdrops' -- I took my newly-CLA'd 1978 Hasselblad 500 C/M with A12 back for C41 and A16 back for B&W The COLOUR was 06/2010 dated Fuji Pro 160S from a Deceased Club Member and B&W was Kodak Panatomic-X dated April 1984 from another Deceased Club Member and I tried my home-made 510-Pyro 'Staining Developer' for that -- on part of the Roll I got some bad 'Blotches and Lines but I show a couple LENS was all Zeiss CF Makro-Planar T* 120mm f4 from a Deceased Club Member

Attachments

• Warley  Place 02.jpg
    Warley Place 02.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Warley Place 01.jpg
    Warley Place 01.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Warley Place 03.jpg
    Warley Place 03.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Warley Place 05.jpg
    Warley Place 05.jpg