Show us your Explored photos

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
As pointed out in the most popular on flickr? thread we should have a explored photo thread, so here it is :)

You can find out either here or here and many more places im sure if your not sure if you have been explored or not.

Heres mine, i have had 16 in there.

3828906375_c39dbfa724.jpg

A set of these shots is here if you want to see them bigger :)

So whos next....

Ive only ever had 2 in explore, BTW nice shot Mark (y)

Karen Hill Tribe Young Lady Northern Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) live small tribes known as the Paduang and Karen or long necks, who Migrated from Burma to Thailand to which practice the custom of neck stretching which involves brass rings being placed around the women necks.

2249623639_9011dc71f4.jpg

Sagiriya Sri Lanka, also known as "The lion's throat" The stone fortress of Sigiriya is absolutely breathtaking,

1422904621_9d112b073e_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
According to Scout, I have 10 in explore at the moment, but if I 'include dropped' then i have 114.

Last edited:
I have 2 questions:

1. How do you get a photo in explore or what is the required elements?

2. How do you find out if any have been dropped or are in explore now?

Sorry for my utter lack of knowledge when it comes to flickr.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do you get a photo in explore or what is the required elements?

2. How do you find out if any have been dropped or are in explore now?

Sorry for my utter lack of knowledge when it comes to flickr.

Look on the bright side, at least you seem to have some understanding of what this thread is about. :shrug:

Explore is a selection of 500 images posted to Flickr on any given day (may be a 24 hour period actually) that are chosen using a 'top secret' algorythmn at Flickr Towers.

In essence, it is basically 500 of the pictures that get the most comments and views in any given day.

You can find out whether you appear using one of the links in the OP's post.

In essence, it is basically 500 of the pictures that get the most comments and views in any given day.

I don't think that is strictly true, as some images in Explore have relatively few comments/views/faves to begin with.

Just 4 so far.

Pool Champ.
3513786381_b906e31925.jpg

Taste the Rainbow.
3560300250_a45eac91b9.jpg

Matisse when he was leeeetle!
Superpup!
2862921137_9ea5a13a9e.jpg

Was that you or me?
3357452173_ac95849382.jpg

haha if someone told me some pics had made explore i would have never have guessed it would have been these ones!

I know explore is not about quality as I often see far better pictures on Flickr but I'm quite pleased with 60 considering none were taken with a DSLR.

Here

3966868248_9148b9335e.jpg

Last edited:
Back