Show us your Flickr

Mine is in my sig but to be honest ive not been at it long so dont have lots of photo's. Or any that are that great :)

Mine is in my sig but to be honest ive not been at it long so dont have lots of photo's. Or any that are that great :)

Ooops, your link isn't working...:shake:

Oh dear!... I've still not really understood the Flickr thing and only really been using it over the last couple of months and usually only use it for hosting :thinking: Just some shots.. guess I need to understand it a bit more and get more shots up :LOL:anyway heres mine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve999/sets/72157617055444008/

Steve

Steve, as someone who has tried and enjoyed this type of shot, your water droplet shots left me in awe. I cannot imagine how you acheive the water disc but hope you will tell !

here is mine (also found in my sig).
Had DSLR since Jan 09 so i still consider myself a n00b :D
Slowly building up equipment n stuff.

www.flickr.com/galokin

Ta.

Not so much into cruises, just in a couple of the Peugeot clubs. I have heard of BTTOS though, know a few people off there.

ALL Sizes, anyone know how u get rid of the all size button on ** picts on flickr? dont want people to have access the the original size pict.

Steve, as someone who has tried and enjoyed this type of shot, your water droplet shots left me in awe. I cannot imagine how you acheive the water disc but hope you will tell !

Many thanks Kevin..replied to PM

Back