Show us your Nikons

jeez.............that was quick.......and very nice too

see it has a 35-70mm "AF" ....let me know what you think of it ?

is it the version with the "window" in the top ?

I have had this one for some time now pal...but I wanted the one without the grip....not really had chance to try the 35-70mm out yet but they used to get really good revue's and yes they have the little window for the aperture.........

Hi was nosing through all my camera gear on Sunday and found an F-801 data back sitting around doing nothing, if its ok with the mods I'll give it away if anyone needs it,

Mods if I'm being naughty let me know and I'll stick a post in the for sale section xx

Hi was nosing through all my camera gear on Sunday and found an F-801 data back sitting around doing nothing, if its ok with the mods I'll give it away if anyone needs it,

Mods if I'm being naughty let me know and I'll stick a post in the for sale section xx

Very generous of you... (y) ...I reckon you will be fine with the mods if it is a give-away Richard... :cautious:

:p

I've got an 801, I'd like it to add to my collection.

Happy to pay postage, or even collect if you're London side of Oxford :D

How does Warwickshire/Oxfordshire end up London side of Oxford?:thinking:

I live 7 miles the other side of Banbury.

Nick I'm away now till after the weekend, I'll sort something out, as I'm sure I'm working in High Wycombe the week after next.

Send us a pm with some contact details on.

regards

How does Warwickshire/Oxfordshire end up London side of Oxford?:thinking:

I live 7 miles the other side of Banbury.

Nick I'm away now till after the weekend, I'll sort something out, as I'm sure I'm working in High Wycombe the week after next.

Send us a pm with some contact details on.

regards

I know, I really should pay more attention :LOL: Banbury or High Wycombe are both fine though, I visit relatives in Northamptonshire quite regularly and quite often use M40/A43 rather than the M1.

I'll PM you my details (y)

Back