Show us your pets.

here's my Jack :)

jack-0150-Edit.jpg

Hello handsome :)

Not my dog, just one cute dog I had to take a pic of.
I have posted this before but thought it would be nice to slot it in here

IMG_5557.jpg

Pic of our 3 year old German Shepherd Dog, one of the first pics I took when I got my camera.

bruce.jpg

My Greyhound

3129338976_72ea3c586d.jpg

Her's Suki.
She's a 5 year old Akita x German Shepherd.
She hates water!!!!
I had just had to carry her up 2 flights of stairs and put her in the bath.
If she thinks she is going in the bath, her legs stop working!!!!

3129736005_ff46f0951a.jpg

Only a snapshot of our Cornish Rex cats, must try to get some nice pictures with the Nikon of them :thinking:

Picture20Aug077.jpg

Darren

Not my dog, just one cute dog I had to take a pic of.
I have posted this before but thought it would be nice to slot it in here

IMG_5557.jpg

So beautiful, what a proud and noble stance, it's that 'small dog syndrome' at work :)

This is Merlin who was rejected by breeders for being too white..!?!?!?, how could anybody reject a face like that..??

3125185655_b3361fd561.jpg

3125185649_168d0cef4e.jpg

3125185661_aa1fc4a056.jpg

There are some really lovely pet pics in here, well done to everyone :)

Last edited:
3125185655_b3361fd561.jpg

He is lovely, is he a youngster or do you clip his ears?

Wills, left, also was rejected by breeders, he had the markings on his face but they were not symmetrical, he came at a discounted price:D

Toby on the other hand was free because he was rejected by the owners because of a baby arrival in the house,he is a real head turner:)

IMG_4612.jpg

Merlin doesn't belong to me so i only got a quick run down of his history, you know what it's like first thing in the morning, still love that picture of the two of them together, magical capture :)

Thank you, it's one my faves for sure :)

Your bassets look awesome, its always been the breed i have wanted, maybee when im old enough to responsibly have my own :D

No wonder the dogs are lazy with their own steps up to the couch :D

I like the third pic of the boa Although I reckon if the head was in sharper focus would be even more immense as though it was about to strike :D

Gemma my White German Shepherd, rescued about a year and a half ago..Bless her, always around to test out new gear etc!

IMG_9153_600x400.jpg

IMG_8432_600x399.jpg

Here are mine. Only a few quick shots of them.

Shandi
DSC_0003.jpg

Pepsi
DSC_0002.jpg

Malibu
DSC_0001.jpg

Dookie
DSC_0004.jpg

So cute as a baby whay cant they stay like it.
DSCF0016.jpg

Bailey
DSC_0006.jpg

Pip
DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF2236.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

I havnt done any new recent ones of the horse these are older ones taken on the old camera.

Last edited:
No wonder the dogs are lazy with their own steps up to the couch :D

I like the third pic of the boa Although I reckon if the head was in sharper focus would be even more immense as though it was about to strike :D

haha they are so low to the floor its hard for them to jump up :LOL:.....but yes...they are lazy enough to sit at the the sofa base and look at you for a keggy up haha

Yeah i see what you mean about the third pic of my boa, it was my first time photographing him so hopefully i shal snap some better pics after I have some time experimenting with my new camera.

Dom_Cabarete = I would take into consideration how lazy and stuborn the bread can be...and also how you have to wipe their face and ears after meals and drinks as all the loose skin falls straight into the dish!
Still love em to bits though lol

Technically not my pet, but this stray kitten followed me round for half an hour before getting bored/realised I didn't have any food!!

Kitten.jpg

I've got three cats, probably the things I take the most pictures of!

April is our Blue Point Balinese, 15 years old and rather poorly at the moment, rather sadly I don't think she will be with us for too much longer. This is her a couple of years back whilst in rude health.

DSC02348.jpg

We also have two boys, both will be 4 in May.

Maximillion is a Lilac Oriental Shorthair:

DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF0046Small.jpg

Montecristo is a Havana Oriental Shorthair:

DSC01635.jpg

DSC05899.jpg

DSCF0073Small.jpg

I find Monte difficult to photograph, either because he won't sit still long enough, or more often I find his colour very hard to capture. The picture above is one of my favourites, although a lot disagree and don't like it because he looks evil! I think it captures his cheeky and very naughty nature, and I love the fact you can always see his oversized fangs peeking out of his mouth like Cat from Red Dwarf. He is the most beautiful Chestnut/dark chocolate brown, but because I don't like using the flash to light the pictures, most end up loosing all his detail and he appears as one dark lump in the picture, unless I can catch him in the sunshine.

Last edited:
We love him.

DSC_0073600x399.jpg

a4375ed8.jpg

"Monty" a stray who walked in five years ago & stayed ever since.

@Sine On - I love your cats - such great personalities showing through.

Here's a pic of our boss 'Peekai'.

He has an amazing personaility and, like most cat lovers will tell you - definately understands English and 'talks' to me :)
He also makes me laugh a lot. A very enjoyable fella to have around.

Jan2005.jpg

Here are my two - Rommel and Delilah. Rommel is the tabby. He has cost over £34,000 since I picked him up 10 years ago at an animal rescue for a donation of £1.

Rommel_and_Delilah_2_.JPG

Sounds a lot, but that's cheaper than children over the same period, but at least he (my son) didn't cost me a £ to get him ;)

Last edited:
Chuckurbarla, you pets are beautiful!! Its a shame about Alf being so scared. Is that a shock collar i see on him though? I know that some trainers recommend these but i have seen some horrific photos before of them malfunctioning and burning holes into dogs necks. Also their minds don't work in the same way as humans so a lot of the time they don't understand why the are being shocked. They might even learn to associate it with something random... if it is a shock collar he is wearing then perhaps this is just helping to enforce the idea that the world is a scary place for him. I would certainly be very nervous all the time i i never knew when i was going to get a sudden shock in my neck!

Amazing pictures though every one, i wish i could photography my pets that well! I need to get my camera out and start practicing.. a plan for this weekend perhaps!

This is AGGIE. She's been on here before.
She's pregnant at the moment so be prepared for lots of cute puppy shots.

She likes to get close:
SV200024_edited-1.jpg

She loves the gym:
SV200083_edited-1.jpg

And a paddle:
IMG_2441.jpg

just a few for now :D

Sally, rescue doggy

jan6.jpg

after running around in the sunshine with friends :)

sally.jpg

and Bella

jan10.jpg

A member of our fishtank

slash.jpg

I've got two more cats, so I'll try and take some new pics of them :)

Last edited:
Meet Fudge, we pick him up in just over a weeks time cant wait XD

n543967109_2455616_8584.jpg

n543967109_2455617_8877.jpg

n543967109_2455619_9441.jpg

n543967109_2455620_9701.jpg

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeals* Too cute, too cute!!

Oh, erm, the pics are great too :p

What a bonny lad Buzz is.

Huge Spaniel fan here,, going to get another this year to keep mine company.

Two Dogs, Asher the black GSB I still have as a working dog. Ziggy the Lemon Cocker Spaniel has been rehomed and is now called Benson!

1.Asher at rest.
myball.jpg

2. Asher as a bear.
Abear.jpg

3. Ziggy with his booties!
045.jpg

Back