weekly Sids 52 - 2013 (Week 2 added)

Name
sid
Edit My Images
No
Have been thinking of doing this for a while now, time to take the plunge, wish me luck! :) A bit late to the game but will try my best to keep up :cool:

- Syd

Last edited:
Season

The evening felt magical with the atmosphere bathed in golden (who said light pollution was bad ;) ) hopefully I managed to capture a bit of it - you be the judge.

Last edited:
Hi, Sid, on theme, but WB needs sorting and the light thing is a bit distracting. Inch off the top as well for me.

Oh, and welcome aboard, you'll learn loads here (y)

Cheers.

Hi, Sid, on theme, but WB needs sorting and the light thing is a bit distracting. Inch off the top as well for me.

Oh, and welcome aboard, you'll learn loads here (y)

Cheers.

I will run it through some PP see what I come up with. Agree the tower feel a bit distracting and out of focus - couldn't work out how to fix lol

sids said:

I will run it through some PP see what I come up with. Agree the tower feel a bit distracting and out of focus - couldn't work out how to fix lol

What processing software have you got?

Also, try pasting the BB code from Flickr so the photograph shows in your thread. Some members don't like to click on external links :)

Season1 by Ciydz, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like the tower - feel that it does go higher just fades into the mist, so I wouldn;t loose too much off the top. ALso feel you could have maybe shot this a bit wider, would have given more rooftops, and brought the tower a little more into the shot?

Love the capture of the lights on in the buildings here.

Hi Sid :wave:

I quite like that shot for season.....in towns/cities where you get lots of light pollution that is the sort of color I'd expect to see ...so just to be different I'm gonna give it a (y)

Back