Tags:
  1. Reviesic Media

Reviesic Media

Name:
    Kane Haywood - Rogers
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi all I have the Sigma 18-300 and I love the lens, but i'm confused with the software which we can use. What settings does everyone have on the lens to get the best results out of the lens?
    It is being used on a Nikon D5300

2. sep9001

sep9001

Name:
    Kev
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi

Welcome to TP.

Not sure what you mean by software? Using the lens, take as many photos as you can, post in the forum and see what feedback is given.

What type of photography are you into to?

3. Reviesic Media

Reviesic Media

Name:
    Kane Haywood - Rogers
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi with the sigma dock and the lens you can make changes to the focus and update it. My photography is a mix of landscape, architecture, portraits and soon wildlife photography. What about you?

4. timbo2410

timbo2410

Edit My Images:
    No
    apart from updates it of course allows you to fine tune focus for your camera .. it can be tedious but is well worth it .. apart from that you can alter focus speed and focus accuracy along with designating set values to your mode switch ..

5. Reviesic Media

Reviesic Media

Name:
    Kane Haywood - Rogers
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Thank you, I'm trying to get the lens to get the focus bang on as it doesn't seem to focus well.

6. the black fox

the black fox

Name:
    Jeff
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Word of warning unless you totally know what your doing do not micro adjust your lens . It will just make it worse . Straight out of the box it should be bang on I would suggest user error

petersmart likes this.