Beginner Sigma 18-300 - Sigma software

Name
Kane Haywood - Rogers
Edit My Images
No
Hi all I have the Sigma 18-300 and I love the lens, but i'm confused with the software which we can use. What settings does everyone have on the lens to get the best results out of the lens?
It is being used on a Nikon D5300

Hi

Welcome to TP.

Not sure what you mean by software? Using the lens, take as many photos as you can, post in the forum and see what feedback is given.

What type of photography are you into to?

Hi

Welcome to TP.

Not sure what you mean by software? Using the lens, take as many photos as you can, post in the forum and see what feedback is given.

What type of photography are you into to?
Hi with the sigma dock and the lens you can make changes to the focus and update it. My photography is a mix of landscape, architecture, portraits and soon wildlife photography. What about you?

apart from updates it of course allows you to fine tune focus for your camera .. it can be tedious but is well worth it .. apart from that you can alter focus speed and focus accuracy along with designating set values to your mode switch ..

apart from updates it of course allows you to fine tune focus for your camera .. it can be tedious but is well worth it .. apart from that you can alter focus speed and focus accuracy along with designating set values to your mode switch ..
Thank you, I'm trying to get the lens to get the focus bang on as it doesn't seem to focus well.

Word of warning unless you totally know what your doing do not micro adjust your lens . It will just make it worse . Straight out of the box it should be bang on I would suggest user error

Back