Single adults banned from falconry displays in case they're paedophiles...

While out walking the dog last night, I noticed on a sign outside, that a hotel local to me runs paedophile nights on the first Saturday of every month. I suppose they are keeping them all in one place, which has got to be a good thing.

It's a sneaky plan to get them to mate and produce more children......

Yup, that's how it appears to work. Not the best system but hopefully if they get enough complaints they might take notice.
I reported it twice - for being a fake account and for representing a business.

Yup, that's how it appears to work. Not the best system but hopefully if they get enough complaints they might take notice.
I reported it twice - for being a fake account and for representing a business.

Hmm, I didn't get those options. I got things like "this is a scam" and "I don't like it" and "unauthorised use of my images" and "this shouldn't be on Facebook". In the end I chose "other reason". It's a shame they don't let you clarify exactly what the problem is.

Well, this story went quiet quickly.

Paranoid irrational bigotry 1 : fact-based decision making & sense of community 0

Sad, but predictable.

Well, this story went quiet quickly.

Paranoid irrational bigotry 1 : fact-based decision making & sense of community 0

Sad, but predictable.

My snail mail to MD of Puxton till not answered

My letter to MP ... standard acknoledgement to say a full response sill be sent when enquiries afe completed

My letter to ghe head of North Somerset Council not yet acknoeledged

In the hands of the gods at this time

My letter to MP ... standard acknoledgement to say a full response sill be sent when enquiries afe completed
If your spelling in your letters was as bad as this post, then I'm not surprised they've gone unanswered ;)

If your spelling in your letters was as bad as this post, then I'm not surprised they've gone unanswered ;)

Combination of big fingers (very popular guy), mislaid glasses and a Galaxy S4 mini.... Galaxy Note 4 in January will sort that....

Ya boo sucks ;-)

Steve, why not put a copy of the letter you wrote to your MP up on here that we could all use and send to our own MPs. (Saves us all having to think of what to write and the time to write it)??

Just had a look at their page and it appears that commenting on posts has now been turn off. You can see previous comments but there is no way to add comments - could be that they have just banned me (and selected others) from commenting because of our previous comments that they have deleted.

Steve, why not put a copy of the letter you wrote to your MP up on here that we could all use and send to our own MPs. (Saves us all having to think of what to write and the time to write it)??

Just had a look at their page and it appears that commenting on posts has now been turn off. You can see previous comments but there is no way to add comments - could be that they have just banned me (and selected others) from commenting because of our previous comments that they have deleted.

Will do. Should have done that a when I wrote it! I am away from home till Sunday evening

Will post it in RTF so will be easier for people to modify/personalise their thoughts

I find myself getting more angry by the day. The assumption of guilt at the park is so wrong.

Steve

Yeah, they banned me. But they have 2 FB pages...

Back