Someone needs to mention it.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
SS this year? :D

Of the Apocalypse!!!

Can someone please ban Rich till christmas is over , it's too damn early :bang::bang:

Selection boxes are in Tesco already.

oh god no please not yet... not the dreaded C word...:razz:

Can someone please ban Rich till christmas is over , it's too damn early :bang::bang:

Well you would never make a good Elf Ingrid, that is totaly the wrong attitude to have in September :rules:

oh god no please not yet... not the dreaded C word...:razz:

Oh that`s right moan about it. I bet you will be glad when the Snake Oil arrives through the door, posted today for you (y)

Well you would never make a good Elf Ingrid, that is totally the wrong attitude to have in September :rules:

Calm down Rich, Don't keep thinking about me in an elf costume you know it's not good for you to get too excited :shake:

Calm down Rich, Don't keep thinking about me in an elf costume you know it's not good for you to get too excited :shake:

Just had a cold shower Ingrid, I should be good for another hour or so :LOL: ;)

Oh that`s right moan about it. I bet you will be glad when the Snake Oil arrives through the door, posted today for you (y)

aww yay!! :banana::banana::banana: thank you!... to be honest i do get excited with xmas but i'm waiting to move anyday now so i want to get in and settled before i have to think about anything Christmas related:D

aww yay!! :banana::banana::banana: thank you!... to be honest i do get excited with xmas but i'm waiting to move anyday now so i want to get in and settled before i have to think about anything Christmas related:D

Oi! watch it you two :p

I've got my hat on ready (and NO this is not me volunteering!)

I am trying to picture you Tom in those little green shorts and long curly shoes with bells on the end :LOL::LOL:

It's going to prove tricky isn't it when i say im sucking snake oil:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just wouldn't say anything TBH :D
Much safer that way :D

yeah the big fat mythical coca cola marketing gimmick won't know where to find you if you don't get the moving sorted first ;)

Secretsanta has got it easy this year what with all the boys and girls on here who have recently been placed on the naughty list :wink: :exit:

Christmas? ! Really? :runaway: :LOL:

My girlfriend has already started hinting what she wants

Why is there no face palm smiley :LOL:

No.....no no no no no.....
No Christmas stuff until after my birthday!!!!!!
:bat:

Can you not have a subsection where all Christmas related crap can go? It is only September for goodness sake.

Can you not have a subsection where all Christmas related crap can go? It is only September for goodness sake.

Alternatively go grab the packet of humbugs and not bother reading this thread :D

Alternatively go grab the packet of humbugs and not bother reading this thread :D
Got a bumper supply in 1984 mate.............(y)

Back