Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Fiestas in the village that the girlies went to school in - most excellent the fancy dress parade was from about 8 in the evening until 11 - loads of dancing, and OMG it was so hot must have sweated off about 3 kilos :LOL:

229 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Got home at about 3.00 and had 10 invited to lunch the next day - bloody motor mouth that I am - so just shot a quickie of the kids in the pool

231 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Rather unfortunately I managed to be wide awake at 06.30 and managed an early morning cat shot :)

232 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Today to the water park, and although I didn't actually press the trigger I set the camera up, so I'm counting this one :)

233 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Sorry I'm not having much time for this - really struggling and I've not been visiting everyones threads for ages either.

Cards in the garden

236 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Lilly Loo looking quite cute

237 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Desperately waiting for the rain to come

238 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Phine pic from last nights walk - not that happy with the phone - it seems to make lens flares far too easily :(

239 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Last edited:
And today's pic, waiting for the storm - it's been promised and it's cooled right down this afternoon - a bit of rain wouldn't go amiss though

240 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

some wonderful portraits there sarah... "see where they get their ...looks from" etc etc ...

not sure about today's shot...you girls bought some off road vehicles..??

the card shot is well timed.. the DOF and the card falling.. brilliant.. like the nail polish..just saying (y)

... and just in case you need a top up... :hug:

Wow Sarah, its been a while since I popped by. You're doing fantastically (unlike my failed attempt!), keep up the fab work :)

Cherries in vodka.....MMMMMMM :love:

Some great portraits of the girls there :)

some wonderful portraits there sarah... "see where they get their ...looks from" etc etc ...

not sure about today's shot...you girls bought some off road vehicles..??

the card shot is well timed.. the DOF and the card falling.. brilliant.. like the nail polish..just saying (y)

... and just in case you need a top up... :hug:

Ya big smoothy :D

They're my new neighbours ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys

249 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

250 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Well just got on it now - busy weekend ahead we're in Fiestas :woot::banana::beer::D So really don't think I'll be fit to upload anything over the weekend ;)

Here you go

Or not - Flickr's having Panda herding problems again :(

food shots are so mouth watering sarah... got my juices flowing..

... except for the CARROTS!!!

... great fiesta shots. must be interesting living there, such culture... we're slowly turning eastern blok ..

... and also... 249 and 250... 2 reasons for being scared of clowns and cats..???

Back