Sony RX100

Afternoon RX100 owners of TP. I have just picked up a MK2 but not had a chance to play with it yet but was wondering if there are any settings people can recommend changing to get the best from this camera? I will be shooting in RAW if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Am still struggling with the rx100. There is no denying is capability but I have no desire to use it - it's just been sat in a draw for a few months

Have a 'want' for an x30 which is bigger, has a smaller sensor and will undoubtedly not be able to catch as much detail. Nuts eh ?

I bought the filter kit for a bargain £15 from Ffordes this week in an attempt to use the camera more. Am taking it to Dorset in a few weeks so will see what I can do with it..

Has anyone managed to transfer images from the mk2 to an iPhone ? I tried the app and I've tried transfer to a smartphone but no go

What creative style do most of you have your M3s on please? I use the standard setting but not sure if it's the best or not?

I shoot raw on the mk1, but then I always like to do my own processing.

Tempted to try one of these. I did have a Canon G7x for about 2 weeks but didn't like it a great deal.

I'd just like something to keep on me at all times or for occasions when I don't fancy taking the DSLR.

Tempted to try one of these. I did have a Canon G7x for about 2 weeks but didn't like it a great deal.

I'd just like something to keep on me at all times or for occasions when I don't fancy taking the DSLR.

It's perfect for those occasions, the other half get's a face on when she see's my camera bag as she knows I'll have my "I'm taking pics" head on, however I can snaffle the RX in anytime and she doesn't know until it's too late :D

It's perfect for those occasions, the other half get's a face on when she see's my camera bag as she knows I'll have my "I'm taking pics" head on, however I can snaffle the RX in anytime and she doesn't know until it's too late :D

For that kind of behaviour you deserve ->>>

FGR v York 20th August 2016 by Jeff, on Flickr

Back