Spotted a togger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eosjohn

2671317454_2d94ec819d_o.jpg

and a roman tog

2670495873_a2228e4062_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else following this thread and praying there not in it :LOL: and I'm definitely not in it, anywhere, not even a single post :D Honest I'm not in it.... Nope definitely not in it at all..... ;)

Wildlife photography at it's most advanced!
Ok not exactly a serious photographer but amuses me anyway, mainly because the puffin was completely ignoring the bloke and was playing with the rope the whole time.

IMG_8436-01b.jpg

Anyone else following this thread and praying there not in it :LOL: and I'm definitely not in it, anywhere, not even a single post :D Honest I'm not in it.... Nope definitely not in it at all..... ;)

Yep, I wouldn't admit it even if I was. LOL

I'm find it a little weird tbh. So I have a camera, oooooh :p Never seen a guy with a camera before. Stalk Photography :p

What I saw was a man with a camera trying to jump the wall, Trash the camera and had an audiance...I thought it looked a littel crazy hence the snap. My others were taken because the tog looked out of place or the whole situation looked wierd!:D:razz:

I was walking along during the Chinese New Year event in Liverpool, just walking along and I noticed a guy pointing a camera in my direction. So I moved out the way. He panned as I moved. He was clearly photographing or filming me but in gods name why? Ok so I had 2 bodies, one lens was the 70-200 f/2.8 white lens of Gondor but thats just a normal thing. Maybe to him I looked like your stereotypical pap or something but for me its just a little weird. I'm just me. I have equipment that anyone can buy and there are people here with far far more. Nothing at all special or photograph worthy. Just me standing around. So when I see a thread full of photos of others that are probably just like me, just people with gear standing around it all gets a little weird. I'd understand more if I was a 6ft 5 leggy blonde with perky boobs, but last I checked that ain't me :p

I was walking along during the Chinese New Year event in Liverpool, just walking along and I noticed a guy pointing a camera in my direction. So I moved out the way. He panned as I moved. He was clearly photographing or filming me but in gods name why? Ok so I had 2 bodies, one lens was the 70-200 f/2.8 white lens of Gondor but thats just a normal thing. Maybe to him I looked like your stereotypical pap or something but for me its just a little weird. I'm just me. I have equipment that anyone can buy and there are people here with far far more. Nothing at all special or photograph worthy. Just me standing around. So when I see a thread full of photos of others that are probably just like me, just people with gear standing around it all gets a little weird. I'd understand more if I was a 6ft 5 leggy blonde with perky boobs, but last I checked that ain't me :p

Pete as I have often been asked what is the difference between an amatuer and a pro, well most pro's do not put work on a forum, he sells it, job done. I would suspect that likewise, a pro gets his shot and moves on, the amatuers out there are fascinated by the pros and take their photo.....

When I was at Silverstone, three or four photographers stopped me to comment, feel and look at the D3 in action which is nice as it promotes the camera.

I think this thread is fun however.....I like it.

Might be right there as the guy had a tiny little compact and I was wearing 2 cameras. This thread does need more cute girls with old fashioned cameras though. Not big guys with 600mm lenses :p

I have taken a few photos of toggers, its just good to capture someone else doing what we love :)

Gary.

Might be right there as the guy had a tiny little compact and I was wearing 2 cameras. This thread does need more cute girls with old fashioned cameras though. Not big guys with 600mm lenses :p

Depends on yer preference, but I concur. WE WANT WOMEN !

Taken at Duxford Flying Legends.

dux.jpg

Dean:)

AAAAAAh forget it!!!! bleeding photobucket!

Last edited:
:nono: :nono: Health & Safety.... :rules:

;)

He was clearly photographing or filming me but in gods name why?

Maybe he just saw a good shot like we do (sometimes)

Even photographers can make good shots depending on what it is they are doing
wdcih.jpg

Please lets not get above ourselves and think that we togs cant be togged its a bit like a cocky copper who thinks he's above the law or a pap having a hissy fit because he's being papped.

And now we have this thread im going to be toggin more togs so watch out you Wirral toggers:D

Maybe he just saw a good shot like we do (sometimes)

It was me though :p Just standing around. I don't consider myself a good photo :D

Please lets not get above ourselves and think that we togs cant be togged its a bit like a cocky copper who thinks he's above the law or a pap having a hissy fit because he's being papped.

I'm not above it or anything, I just don't feel like I'm worth photographing. I'm just a guy with a camera trying to do a job. I just can't see any reason for someone taking my photo when I'm out. I've seen a few people do it and I don't run at them brandishing L glass. Just go "Ok... odd" and wander off.

It was me though :p Just standing around. I don't consider myself a good photo :D

I'm not above it or anything, I just don't feel like I'm worth photographing. I'm just a guy with a camera trying to do a job. I just can't see any reason for someone taking my photo when I'm out. I've seen a few people do it and I don't run at them brandishing L glass. Just go "Ok... odd" and wander off.

I expect the majority of people that are on the street or anywhere else think like that as well? Yet photographers can get good photographs out of it.

But of course, its what I love to do. Just wanted to clarify that its not because I'm a photographer myself and feel that I'm above being photographed.

I have some pics of Pete, but he doesnt have his camera with him ;):D

I have a worryingly large collection of photos of Pete...and Marcel......hmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back