Spotted a togger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go then. Taken at Appleby Fair last year. I have posted it before and if I remember correctly at least one of the togs identified themselves.

Photographers.jpg

I think it's going to prove difficult to get these Nikon users to own up to be honest.... :p

Official 'tog' at a wedding in Bournemouth last weekend

KarinaWedding2092008592.jpg

Here you go then. Taken at Appleby Fair last year. I have posted it before and if I remember correctly at least one of the togs identified themselves.

Photographers.jpg

:LOL: the guy on the right looks VERY like a member round here [a nikon user with two bodies] and if it wasn't for the fact I am 99.9% certain he wasn't at Appleby I could quite easily have mistaken the chap in the picture for him!

At a footy match recently..was there taking crowd and match pics.. Not your usualy grumpy sports tog :)

snapher.jpg

At my mates sikh wedding.. hmm :)

snapper1.jpg

At an international.. I snapped a snapper being snapped by a sneaky snapper :)

snapsnapsnap.jpg

Top notch KIPAX! Lets just hope his laptop content was... errr.... appropriate?!
He could have been on the TP nudes section at that very point in time?!?

I never see any Toggers in Colchester, Well I see a lot of tourists (cos of the castle) but that's about it. I doubt there would be anyone from here that just pops into the town to photo the castle. Maybe the zoo*Blatant reminder to all those that might wanna go to the zoo need you to sort out a date that your available for* anyways.

Excellent, looks like this could take off !!

This is a fella I saw yesterday at Moore Nature Reserve. Although he looks more like a gardener in this pic, he did have a camera with him and a long lens with camo covering on it !!

P1130996.jpg

Look like a bloody serial killer getting rid of a body :LOL:

Top notch KIPAX! Lets just hope his laptop content was... errr.... appropriate?!
He could have been on the TP nudes section at that very point in time?!?

There's a TP nudes section :thinking:

I must start to read ALL of the forum :LOL::LOL:

Taken at the arrival of the Ark Royal Wirral

belly-full-of-laughs.jpg

toger.jpg

Taken at the Hoylake lifeboat show Wirral

togger2.jpg

toggers.jpg

wdcih.jpg

The last shot shows that you can take the misus on a shoot for the day and she does come in handy, saves taking the tripod:LOL:

Anyone know the faces

IANS5668.JPG

IANS5672.JPG

IANS6452.JPG

IANS7407.JPG

IANS4446.JPG

IANS4949.JPG

Last edited:
I've already posted these in various threads... So far no one has owned up :D
Picture-484.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

The large white cone resting on the floor is a lens...
IMG_5316.jpg

If you were on holiday in Palma Mallorca in early May and were using a Canon 30D (same as me) then you've been framed :LOL:

IMG_0856_sm.jpg

post #55 Iansmart

That second shot is none other than Dermot O lEARY from Big Brother:LOL:

Its nice to see some more GX 10 users about!

I'm sure I've seen this guy on my turf, Goodwood Circuit:

IANS5668.JPG

@ JGS, how did you miss me at Goodwood lol? Loads of people recognised me, although that would be because they know me lol.

It would seem I know Pete too well if I know him from the back :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back