Suffolk Murders !Update! Now With Pictures!

Edit My Images
No
It was a bit of a shock this morning when the other half came running back to the house saying the police wont let her near the car! The whole area has been cornered off. They have arrested a 37 year old male in connection with 5 murders who lives directly behind us! Quite scary when it is so close to home! Before we could leave for work the police had to ID us, confirm our address and see a water/electrical bill for confirmation etc,... Looking forward to getting home, will have the camera straight out snapping away, hopefully sell some shots to the papers.

Scary stuff,...

King.

eeeep !

Lets hope it is him though, would be a result, although will probably turn out to be just someone "helping police with their enquiries" whoever it is thats doing it needs dragging through the streets by their left testicle ! lol

Hopefully they have got the .... sorry can't put the word on here that springs to mind!

whoever it is thats doing it needs dragging through the streets by their left testicle ! lol

Not even sure they'd have even that one remaining if/when they get a custodial sentence ... :naughty:

Nobody deserves what those poor girls had done to them ... :shake: ... except anyone capable of such heinous acts ... :cautious:

:p

Scary to be living so close to the murderer!! Hope they've got the right guy. What about the unsolved murder of the 19-year-old college student who was murdered in 1999 or 1998 in Ipswich? Could it be the same guy as well?

Her name was Vicky Hall and she was kidnapped walking home from the Bandbox nightclub in Felixstowe. It is scary though,... hopefully there wont be too many tourists tonight,... wouldnt mind getting some sleep after all this traveling,...

King.

Only hope for two things, one thats hes the culprit and two, that he gets the same amount of mercy he showed his victims!

Cannot begin to imagine the thoughts going through your mind Boru, being so close to someone like.

Jeeze I just hope that they've got the right guy.

Just imagine they'ed pulled you out of bed by the left testicle, past a press melee and off to the local nick. Castrated, ostrasised, and your life trashed.... just before xmas.
The media these days takes no prisoners.

If it is the right guy then I'd use red hot pincers to pull the left testicle with.

I'd do it james bond style and make him sit on a seatless chair! (sorry I just spoiled it for those eho hadnt seen it)

King.

:razz: ;)

Well, the police have named him to the media so they must be 100% sure they've got the right 'person'.

Interesting. It's early days yet and it seems this guy has put himself in the frame by talking to the press about knowing these girls, sleeping with them, and fearing he'd be charged with these murders.

He's certainly a legitimate suspect but whether or not he turns out to be the guy they're after remains to be seen.

*removed*

taken from another forum, but apparently, this is him :)

Well I aint getting nothing from that link, so either somethings broken here, or its been pulled because it is him, unless its drowning in requests.

Interesting. It's early days yet and it seems this guy has put himself in the frame by talking to the press about knowing these girls, sleeping with them, and fearing he'd be charged with these murders.

He's certainly a legitimate suspect but whether or not he turns out to be the guy they're after remains to be seen.

He could be one of the nutters that just like attention, got himself a big spread in the Sunday paper and his 15 mins of fame.

Lets hope the police have the right guy and not just a time waster

Ooops - I also hope he meant "It" and not "I"

:eek:

We've already p****d off Olan Mills, we wouldnt want Suffolk Police here aswell ;)

(y) Marik

Well thats possibly not him cos the guy they arrested lives in Felixstowe NOT Ipswich !

Not sure we should be posting links to people that are suspected of something without knowing for certain ! Think back to the time that guy got beaten up and his house trashed cos he had the same name as a paedophile !

ive removed the link as at this point we dont know whos who or what or where, im sure there is some legal thing somewhere that says its not right to say 'this guy is a murderer' so until its confirmed its gone, sorry, but i hope you understand our position

Fair judgement Matty, failed to look at it from that angle myself(y)

Oops for my typo earlier

Yes at the moment he is only a suspect. The tabloids are too keen to convict people before any trial has finished.

Your found guilty by a judge and jury, NOT by The Sun or News Of The World

friend of mine lives just down the road from this chap too - let's just hope it turns out that he's the one. I get a nasty feeling that this might turn out not to be the case though......

Right, what an interesting night. Popped over to get some snaps of the press in action (below) and was approached by a rather tastey yank reporting for NBC. She asked if I knew the suspected murderer, thankfully replied with a firm no. Got around the stands and bumped into one of the beebs (bbc) producers. Let him know that he could probably get a decent shot from my rear facing bedroom and five minutes later they were there shooting away! Quite a nice fella too and the camera man Richard was a nice chap as well. :clap:

But yeah, damn, there are helicopters about twenty vans with huge dishes along the road. Quite amazing. Police are going to be here for another week or so and the reporters should be here that time too.

I have had to watermark them, sorry guys/gals,...

SM001.jpg

SM002.jpg

SM003.jpg

SM004.jpg

SM005.jpg

King.

Some good quality shots there KB ... coinkidinkerly subject is on tv as I type ... Beeb news is on in the background ... ;)

Man still not charged yet though ... still being questioned as police progress cautiously ... :shrug:

:p

Good pics, Must be a little surreal having all this going on just round the corner though:)

Good pics, Must be a little surreal having all this going on just round the corner though:)

yeah just a tad,.. first time i've ever seen live news crews etc, shame its re a murder investigation and not a whale or something,...

ive removed the link as at this point we dont know whos who or what or where, im sure there is some legal thing somewhere that says its not right to say 'this guy is a murderer' so until its confirmed its gone, sorry, but i hope you understand our position

Absolutely right Matty, there are several posts on numerous forums saying "I hope its him" - unless they know the suspect personally, I hope they mean " I hope the Police have got the right man"

Well the guy isn't accused of anything until he's charged, and these enquiries have a way of producing weirdos on the periphery like you wouldn't believe. ;)

Calling in the press to the extent that has been done in this enquiry is a two edged sword - on the one hand the cops desperately need the press to put out information to the public, but the press have an entirely different brief.... selling papers, and they often cause enormous problems for investigations. The Sun newspaper guy has poked his nose into this and interviewed this man knowing full well he's one of a number of legitimate suspects, already interviewed several times by the police. This alone might have caused the police to go nap with this guy in an effort to either establish his guilt or eliminate him completely, but sooner than they really would have liked to have done. If that's the case then the only evidence against him at this stage is purely circumstantial.

As someone said - let's hope it's the right guy. :)

That last shot with the pretty presenter has a green cast. Ven hasn't been fiddling with it has he? :LOL: :p

Back